Musclemerc come on dowm

musclemerc

Established Member
Ask the Admins. they said they would notify the membership on why I was banned.

If it was something done on my part dont you think they would have gladly posted it for all to see?

YoungBlood4.6

Established Member
Welcome aboard, Travis,
The water is fine here.
How did that air box you were making turn out?
I would like to see and here some numbers on it when you can. Last I saw it, it was looking good. Perhaps a photo or two would be nice. Any way thanks, and I look forward
to seeing you around here. Best of luck with your projects.
Russell

a_d_a_m

Mr. Kamikaze, Mr. DNA!
Established Member
Travis, glad to see you over here. I don't post here really...ever...at all, but at least I know how to get ahold of you for my Marauder needs...

Bugsy C

Established Member
So this is where you've been.Glad to hear you;re OK and up and running..look foward to somemore inovative stuff from ya. bugs:-Dy

musclemerc

Established Member
Whats up TAF?

I still have all your old threads saved. Your dyno information (to this day) remains undisputed.

Good to hear from you!

musclemerc

Established Member
No, but I should have....

They banned me because I made a little too much noise about my new CAI kit. The other vendors DR, Pops, Sparta Perf, and JLT backed the Admins in a corner.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
No, but I should have....

They banned me because I made a little too much noise about my new CAI kit. The other vendors DR, Pops, Sparta Perf, and JLT backed the Admins in a corner.

I guess I'm lucky in that the service I provide isn't provided by any of the vendors.

It's kinda chicken shlt that they didn't tell you why you were banned.

As far as banning goes here, just don't upset Lightning Larry and you'll be okay.

musclemerc

Established Member
The vendors on that site were always pissed at me for one reason or another. My "how to" threads always seemed to kept my PM box filled with issues from the Admins acting on the vendors behalf.

I was forced to become a vendor just to keep them quiet, but that only worked for a short amount of time.

Oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread