6 - BMW M5
7 - Miata
8 - Alfa Stelvio Quadrifoglio
9 - Kia StingerGT
10 - Audi TTRS
11 - Corvette ZR1
12 - Mustang GT PP2

Apparently this is the order
I dont know whats more shocking, a manual NA v8 car being dead last or the zr1 being 2nd to last. That list i believe only has 3 manual cars. So basically best driver cars are automatics.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I dont know whats more shocking, a manual NA v8 car being dead last or the zr1 being 2nd to last. That list i believe only has 3 manual cars. So basically best driver cars are automatics.
Lol the Mustang and ZR1 got beat by an SUV.

Damn. That hurts.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member

Damn. That hurts.
I'm sure the mustang is the most fun to drive. I love the PP2 wheels too. But apparently they are heavy. Id switch them out with similar designed wheels from forgeline. Probably saving 10lbs+ per wheel with their setup.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'm sure the mustang is the most fun to drive. I love the PP2 wheels too. But apparently they are heavy. Id switch them out with similar designed wheels from forgeline. Probably saving 10lbs+ per wheel with their setup.
Lol The mustang is probably fun, but honestly on that list after watching the videos, the performante might be my choice.

This is coming from a guy who absolutely adores the GT2 RS, and generally can't stand Lamborghini.

I do need to drive both to know for sure though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Makes me want to go drive a civic type R, honestly.

giphy.gif

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sad how the ZR1 was near last as it was made with the amenities to be a street car and fast track car.
They basically said it was a great engine but the chassis can't handle it.

It wasn't particularly good on the road or on the track.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have on track. As ugly as it is, it makes you want one its so damn good

I’ve read that over and over.

I guess it’s my turbo DSM days in the 90s that keeps the allure of a turbo 4 banger alive in me lol.

CTR is ugly as sin, but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t own one.

blk02edge

Established Member
I’ve read that over and over.

I guess it’s my turbo DSM days in the 90s that keeps the allure of a turbo 4 banger alive in me lol.

CTR is ugly as sin, but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t own one.
Yea, I wouldn't be able to actually pull the trigger on it but I do enjoy the fact that my good buddy did ha

SVT_4_me

Established Member
I recently traded my focus RS for a Type R. The CTR is an amazing car, a pure joy to drive. It is better than the RS in every way.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member

Damn. That hurts.

The title says best drivers car though, to me, that doesn't mean time around the course. The magazines will always complain about the Mustang, no matter how good it is.

I recently traded my focus RS for a Type R. The CTR is an amazing car, a pure joy to drive. It is better than the RS in every way.

Except for how fast they are, the other statements I dont know. The civic is the ugliest car made..

blk02edge

Established Member
What color did you get? They look decent in black because it subdues its extremely loud body features. Havent seen one in blue yet

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Which as people like to point out on here, is an eternity. Particularly over a 10 lap or 20 minute session

That's not how lap times work. Provided nobody crashes and the cars don't break down, the cars will still only be 1 second apart at the end of the session. One car isn't gaining a second every lap and the other's not losing a second every lap.

Considering it's still over 2 seconds slower than a 350R in both this and the C&D LL competition I'd say it's not much of a threat regardless. I honestly expected the times to be a little closer with all the PP2 suspension changes.

That should put it to bed that it's not "just the tires" that make the R so good around a track.

blk02edge

Established Member
That's not how lap times work. Provided nobody crashes and the cars don't break down, the cars will still only be 1 second apart at the end of the session. One car isn't gaining a second every lap and the other's not losing a second every lap.

That should put it to bed that it's not "just the tires" that make the R so good around a track.
Lap 1- 1 second behind
Lap 2- 2 seconds behind
Lap 10- 10 seconds behind

Either Im pulling a big brain fart on wtf you mean or.... What....? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread