Mustang owners in jax

jimmysnake03

Established Member
Is there anyone in jacksonville or orange park area that likes to play beer pong and talk about cars. I am in the navy and everyone I have met is lame as shit all they want to talk about is airplanes. Let me know I need to hang out with some guys who have fast cars and love racing ( and working on their own cars).

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'm assuming you are stationed in NAS JAX? I don't drink [so I don't play beer pong], but I'm always down for a good talk on cars and working on them.

If you want, you can PM me and I'll check for any good car meet and shows that we could hit up or something.

I was actually on base the other day...I was using their automotive hobby thing they have to put on my new tires and change my fuel filter...

edit: but my car is slow.

Last edited:

jimmysnake03

Established Member
We are playing beerpong tonight at my house if you want to come and hang out we can talk cars there will be a few people here. Let me know Jimmy.

Last edited:

grim-reaper

Established Member
hey just seen this. I have plans in a different direction, but maybe tomorrow night we can get together. We'll be at a car show in the morning with free food and then we'll go to the Riverside cruise-in.

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Hey guys Im out in the burg but am always up for a little car talk. I do drink but I suck at beerpong. At one time I was with Modern Mustang of Jax(MMJAX). Good group back in the day, don't realy know ant of them now.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Hey guys Im out in the burg but am always up for a little car talk. I do drink but I suck at beerpong. At one time I was with Modern Mustang of Jax(MMJAX). Good group back in the day, don't realy know ant of them now.

I'm actually out by you then, i'm addressed in 'middleburg'

but where i live is practically where orange park/middleburg/fleming island all meet, loll

do any of you all want to get together sometime soon? maybe chill somewhere and go for a small cruise and whatnot since we're close to each other.

I've been pretty hectic with classes and work, but school ends in two weeks, and I still find time to hang out anyways :rolling:

...just a thought

I don't really have any 'car' friends, so I have all these thoughts bottled up in me, and I'm sure my clueless friends are tired of hearing me talk about anything with a damn engine in it! so im definitely down for anything

Last edited:

0440thStang

Established Member
Sounds like you and I are neighbors, I'm down by the end of College, right before 220/Doctors Inlet. Just recently moved here from Cali and have been dieing to go on a cruise. Haven't found any twisty roads around here though. I'm up for cruise most anytime though.

jimmysnake03

Established Member
You guys are really close to where I live, I live off blanding in op next to the newer walmart. We have to get together next weekend me and some buddys are going to some street racing sceen in jax. If you guys want to go let me know.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Sounds like you and I are neighbors, I'm down by the end of College, right before 220/Doctors Inlet. Just recently moved here from Cali and have been dieing to go on a cruise. Haven't found any twisty roads around here though. I'm up for cruise most anytime though.

You guys are really close to where I live, I live off blanding in op next to the newer walmart. We have to get together next weekend me and some buddys are going to some street racing sceen in jax. If you guys want to go let me know.

You both gotta be kidding me.

You're BOTH within 5 minutes of my house, lol.

I live by where 220 intersects college, right over the railroad tracks in Orange Park South [where the bp/hess gas station is on 220]

I wouldn't be surprised if either of you have seen me drive around town [black sn95 with saleens]

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
sweet deal, I didn't hear about that, I'll be sure to stop by sometime tonight, even if the car is filthy currently..

I'll be the kid with the black Cobra, if any of you decide to show up as well.

I should be there, I have a 97 Cobra vert, red with a black top. I hope it doesn't rain I got off work early yesterday and cleaned her up. See ya there, whomever may come:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
If you guys wanna hook up give me a shout 901-493-9367. We'll be up at the cruise in at Rivercity /Northside. Gregg

I was planning on making my way up there afterwards, but I ended up in orange park a tadd too long to really make it out there...and I wanted to make it to the show @ jack rabbit's last night

grim-reaper

Established Member
We're going to be getting together for a picnic next Sunday. If you guys are interested, I will shoot you the details. Its a really good time.

Users who are viewing this thread