Mustang owners in jax

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I won't be in town this weekend..but the following weekend.

My stay will be brief..but if there is something going on I might be able to do something.

0440thStang

Established Member
Forgot all about this thread. I've had to get a new Stang since then. My wife got caught in a flash flood in my 40th anniversary in August. She was stuck at the light coming out of Wal-Mart right above the storm drain. The water was so deep the cup holders in the center console were filled with water. I've had to get a new Stang, an 05 GT. We'll have to figure some time or other to get together.

DSC00091.JPG

dark-knight

Established Member
HI all...im usually on other forums, but i figured i would register on here..i live on the westside near cecil feild and oakleaf. but i work on blanding...heres my mach 1

machss032-1.gif

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Nice ride man. I'm not too far from you down here in Middleburg. And I have some buddies in Oak Leaf, one with and 04 Cobra and one with a SC 95 GT. I heard about a car show this Sat at 4pm at the buffalo's at the front of Argyle. Not sure of any details, just heard by word-of-mouth. And of course I won't be able to make it....Birthday party.

EDIT

Also there is a Poker Run on March 6th in Jax and the surrounding areas, here are the details...

http://www.speedstyleandperformance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2070

Last edited:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
yea i heard about the buffulo show. nooner told me. they have a website.
might go but not gonna show my car off. i live in starke so its quite a drive

F8L BYT

Established Member
Hey guys, I am going to be in Jax this March 13-19 and I didnt know if anything will be going on or what not? It would be cool to meet up with some of you and see how the car scene is down there. Is anything going on?

RussZTT

Established Member
I'll be at the car show tomorrow starting at 4. If anyone comes, I'll have the white Cobra in the show. :beer:

jaxfl91notch

Hey Guys,

SSP Jax Car Club will be hosting a poker run this Saturday, March 6th. All are welcome and the weather should be great for a cruise around the beaches and Jacksonville. It's a $25 entry fee with the winning hand taking the pot. If you are interested, see the link below:

SSP Jax Poker Run - March 6th

SSP Jax Car Club Home Page

Hope to see some of you all out,
Scott

Last edited:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i have a complete exhaust off a 95gt 5.0. offroad h pipe with flowmasters and chrome exhaust tips. let me know if you can use it.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
im out near the beaches but i hope i see you all around sometime. here are a few pics of my car.
website4s.jpg

website9l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread