mustang runs a 6.66 pass

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
cj3113 said:
I love some of the comments...

Sweet car though

this one has to be my favorite......

" ^^^ u r ****ing retarted. lets see u build a 6 sec car. and that mustang is 75% stock chassied. it is still mostly mustang. and that is only on a 10.5 inch tire, dipshit, lets see WOON run that on a 10.5 inch tire. the fastest 10.5 inch DRAG RADIAL car ran a 7.37@196. lets see a supra in the 7's without slicks. now go **** yourself and whack off to a supra."

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
svtjunkie said:

" ^^^ u r ****ing retarted. lets see u build a 6 sec car. and that mustang is 75% stock chassied. it is still mostly mustang. and that is only on a 10.5 inch tire, dipshit, lets see WOON run that on a 10.5 inch tire. the fastest 10.5 inch DRAG RADIAL car ran a 7.37@196. lets see a supra in the 7's without slicks. now go **** yourself and whack off to a supra."

i would cry after i read this if it was toward me.:lol:

apex632

Established Member
svtjunkie said:

the sad part about that quote is that msp and titan have run 7's on drag radials, a few times over the last 3 or 4 years. guess he doesn't read to much into drag racing or he'd know that.

Last edited:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
apex632 said:
the sad part about that quote is that msp and titan have run 7's on drag radials, a few times over the last 3 or 4 years. guess he doesn't read to much into drag racing or he'd know that.
actually they just started doing it over the last 6 months

apex632

Established Member
CHINI said:
actually they just started doing it over the last 6 months
titan's 7 came much more recently i agree, but msp ran 7.90@180 back in 03 or 04 on drag radials. i've got the video of the run. i am a supra fan and a mustang fan. just the quote that guy made was very ignorant and stupid. yes there are drag radial cars that have gone low 7's at 190 plus. but he needs to take into consideration that those cars have much more r&d time, and a purpose built suspension. supra's just in the last few years have gotten to the point of running low 8's consistently. i'm not saying i like one more then the other just calling it like i see it.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
apex632 said:
titan's 7 came much more recently i agree, but msp ran 7.90@180 back in 03 or 04 on drag radials. i've got the video of the run. i am a supra fan and a mustang fan. just the quote that guy made was very ignorant and stupid. yes there are drag radial cars that have gone low 7's at 190 plus. but he needs to take into consideration that those cars have much more r&d time, and a purpose built suspension. supra's just in the last few years have gotten to the point of running low 8's consistently. i'm not saying i like one more then the other just calling it like i see it.
I have always loved supras! I am thinking about getting one

turbosaleen

Established Member
lol

svtjunkie said:

except there is absotluly NOTHING 10.5 inches about those slicks they are 33 inches tall and 14 inches wide.

they jsut say 10.5w on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread