Mustang SHELBY GT500---> US $21,980.00 only

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
20,000 miles is a bit high but hey if thats what you want. I would offer more like 14,000 provided that it has no blemishes on the paint and the inside is immaculate. Plus ask for another 4,000 off for all the abuse you will get from others for driving a poser. Nothing worst than being made fun of for trying to pretend your something your not lol

SicShelby09

Banned
NOTHING wrong with a tastefully done clone. If you can get it cheap enough, grab it and slap a procharger or vortech on it. There is a guy local to me that has a GT500KR clone. You would NEVER know it was a GT unless you popped the hood. And he has a blower kit on it and runs faster at the track than I do with my pulley GT500. His is lighter and has the bullet proof 5 speed that the GT has. Nice car.

mrl859

Established Member
As a side note, I wonder how much would that kind of modification cost? Would it really be worth it?

mullens

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of clones but I'm impressed with the way this one was done. Seats, spoiler, everything appears done to spec. The only thing left from the original is the steering wheel hub and of course the engine. I'm sure it cost much more to build than he is getting.

I don't have any problem with this one at all. He's made a good effort to do it professionally, not some add-ons. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
No SVT gauge cluster, No stitched dash, No red stitched shifter boot....

The clone has painted rockers (not that a Shelby couldn't have them as an upgrade).

The clone has GT steering wheel, GT parking brake lever, GT door panels, and chrome GT bezels around gauges and vents.

Rear seats are stock GT leather as well.

I forgot how SMALL the 4.6L engine was under the hood of my 2008 GT I sold for the Shelby.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Don't do it man, you won't be happy. You got rid of that nice Cobra, if you get anything less than what you really want, you'll never be happy and will always regret getting rid of the Cobra. Trust me, I've been there...
If you want a GT500, wait for the right one or wait until you can afford it. Don't settle for something else if you don't have to.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Waa, waa, waaaaa
DCP_5921.JPG

hakeem_svt

Established Member
Yes the car is not good and I hate a clone Mustangs.
But I did not see the beginning it's a clone...
I've been buying a car and will I receive after 37 days of from the Texas to Saudi Arabia.

Users who are viewing this thread