Mustang SVE Series 1 Wheels

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
Well I got my tires mounted on the rims today and put two on the car to see what its gona look like. I will get better pics when I get the other two on and get the car outside. All in all the rims are a nice design and seem to be made very well. I only had to have three rim sent out to get a good one that wasn't bent for the back. Some where UPS was having a problem dropping them as late model Restoration was awesome to work with and sent me out the rims very fast. I was joking around with them and said they should try fedex, they wrote that down on the invoice and my ups driver didn't find that very funny!! Like I said they are sell phone pics and not the best but you get the idea.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
god i must be getting colorblind! is your car white over purple or silver over blue? sorry for the confusion lol! wheels look nice!

cobra9903

Established Member
god i must be getting colorblind! is your car white over purple or silver over blue? sorry for the confusion lol! wheels look nice!

Pictures are bad I know! Its pearl white over candy blue.
IMG_3053-78.jpg

Last edited:

cobra9903

Established Member
I like em, but what happen to your ccw's.
Just a matter of time but I knew that question was coming, I'm gona change it up for awile!! I think there gona be up for sale in the near future. Truthfully I'm just getting tired of cleaning them. I have had them for five years, 9,000 miles, and a lot of cleaning and car shows. They still look awesome just thought I would go with something where I don't have to spend and hour on each rim after each car wash!!

matt87

Established Member
rims are like shoes. gotta change them up once in awhile. not to mention this is gonna be the summer of ccw knock offs anyways. everyones getting crappy xxrs and the stuff like that.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
rims are like shoes. gotta change them up once in awhile. not to mention this is gonna be the summer of ccw knock offs anyways. everyones getting crappy xxrs and the stuff like that.

Go fast mods > 3k+ on wheels. :shrug:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Looks good. I have a few pictures of your car from mustang week a few years ago. great looking car!

Users who are viewing this thread