Mustang vs 900rwhp corvette 10k race

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why did the Fox cut into the Vette's lane like that? Sick Fox, but racing like that is destined to turn to a disaster sooner than later.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
I want to know what kind of dead ass town this was to be able to stage and complete a deal like this :dw:? There are NO AREAS in my neck of NC that you could even begin to do this. Even at 3am there is cars on the road ( or even worse police patrol )

That fox cooked his azz for sure, street racing like this is still the dumbest thing ive ever seen, how many of those spectators would have been killed if that fox had lost it ( more than he did on launch ) and he had went right into the crowd :nonono:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Why did the Fox cut into the Vette's lane like that? Sick Fox, but racing like that is destined to turn to a disaster sooner than later.

The fox didn't cut in the Vette's lane, the Vette swerved into the Mustang's lane.

That Mustang sounded BAD!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

The Vette cut into the lane that the Mustang was in. I'm guessing he lost traction and got loose. Nothing like yanking the wheels in a stick car on the street!! Sounded like the Fox was revving rather high too.....nasty car for sure.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
good thing that fox was as fast as it was....otherwise it would have been side swiped.

+1

That could've been really bad for the drivers and all the people standing on the street watching.

Take it to the track. :beer:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
+1

That could've been really bad for the drivers and all the people standing on the street watching.

Take it to the track. :beer:

Thats the problem, there arent any tracks out here. Fontana has been closed for almost a year thanks to some stupid ppl complaining. Irwindale is just 1/8th mile and Famaso the only 1/4 mile track is a long drive and is only open about 1 a month to 2 months.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I want to know what kind of dead ass town this was to be able to stage and complete a deal like this :dw:? There are NO AREAS in my neck of NC that you could even begin to do this. Even at 3am there is cars on the road ( or even worse police patrol )

That fox cooked his azz for sure, street racing like this is still the dumbest thing ive ever seen, how many of those spectators would have been killed if that fox had lost it ( more than he did on launch ) and he had went right into the crowd :nonono:

Agreed, as country as we are considered I dont know of any places. At least not yet.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
I have seen the vette a couple times at CA Speedway (when it was still open). It was fast then, when it hooked, and sounded really good.

Took a couple pictures of it, I believe its the same car:

CorvetteBurnout.jpg

Vette4.jpg

BOD89LX

Established Member
Nice kill for sure and crazy to see cars that fast gettng down on a cold road.

Users who are viewing this thread