mustang vs camaro y mustang is better

cmycobrafly

Established Member
Its funny you say that, with a quick google search
"The engine(Coyote) is assembled in Ford's Essex Engine Plant in Windsor, Ontario, using existing Modular tooling."
:shrug:

Better get off wiki they r not always right the majority of them r built in mi at the romeo engine plant they couldnt keep up production that is y they r adding 193000 square feet mo when they cant keep up the work goes to canada but what i really ment in my first post was the car is assembled here where a good old american worker fits and assembles it

BV600

Established Member
Better get off wiki they r not always right the majority of them r built in mi at the romeo engine plant they couldnt keep up production that is y they r adding 193000 square feet mo when they cant keep up the work goes to canada but what i really ment in my first post was the car is assembled here where a good old american worker fits and assembles it

I actually got it from ford
(Romeo Plant) Facilities | Ford Motor Company Newsroom
(Essex Plant) Global Operations

But with your infinite wisdom in this thread, I will believe your facts you have been putting out since post #1
-One simple statement. MADE IN USA. Camaro made in Canada, enough said period. Support AMERICAN jobs buy MUSTANGS not Camaros.

Last edited:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
While its a great point about the made in USA, I think the thread is more about which is a better car. I personally think they did a hell of a job on the design of the Camaro and having driven one as a company vehicle, found it to be more of a head turner than my Mustang, even in six banger form. Unfortunately that's where it ends on that car. Every single automotive journalist has chosen the Mustang hands down over the Camaro as a drivers car. Visibility in that car is pathetic, and my son's Chevy Cruze interior blows away the Fisher Price look of the Camaro. The LS engines are great but that car will always be at a serious weight disadvantage. I chose my Stang over the Camaro and Challenger not because I thought it was the baddest looking, but considering the interior and performance it was an absolute no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread