Mustang Week 2013 Pics and some racing Video

kat kat

Established Member
If you see your car and would like the Full Resolution Image just send me a message and the time of the video where your car is and an email address and i will get it to you..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nicely done. Especially the stills. But just out of curiosity, why was the video so jerky in the race footages?

kat kat

Established Member
Nicely done. Especially the stills. But just out of curiosity, why was the video so jerky in the race footages?

I recorded the races with a DSLR Camera by hand from the stands and a lot of the time I had to keep standing up because people would stand up like directly in front of me.

kat kat

Established Member
opinions on the nikon d3200?

I use the D3100, the D3200 came out to replace the D3100 it's a pretty good entry level DSLR one of my friends have one and the resolution is awesome I believe it has like a 24MP sensor so the Crop is great!!! if you're looking to begin then I'll say good with it! but if you have some experience already I would say look into the D7100 or D7000.

kat kat

Established Member

Nevermind I see what you are talking about! damn I let Youtube do some sort of anti-shake thing and they totally ruined it!! I should have watched it first!! i'm going to upload it again!! Damn Youtube!!!

kat kat

Established Member
This guy @ 28:55 :banana:

Here ya Go!! this is just the Jpeg. I have the RAW file too.

DSC_0411_zps66b17b89.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nevermind I see what you are talking about! damn I let Youtube do some sort of anti-shake thing and they totally ruined it!! I should have watched it first!! i'm going to upload it again!! Damn Youtube!!!

That explains it perfectly. I was going to say there must be something wrong with your camera. LOL! Good catch noticing that YouTube is the culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread