Mustang Week Pics

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is another group on Facebook called Mustang Fest. They are hosting it in September. So far over 600 people on Facebook have said they were going.
But Mustang Fest is a different group, doing their own thing. The September event is their first. Looks like a decent venue, albeit a bit smaller. Hope it works out well enough to become an annual replacement for Mustang Week. We'll have to see (A) how well it's organized and (B) how well it does with maintaining the local noise/racing exhibition ordinances.

dwest731

Established Member
But Mustang Fest is a different group, doing their own thing. The September event is their first. Looks like a decent venue, albeit a bit smaller. Hope it works out well enough to become an annual replacement for Mustang Week. We'll have to see (A) how well it's organized and (B) how well it does with maintaining the local noise/racing exhibition ordinances.
I don’t do FB, do you know where the event is going to be held?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Facebook doesn't allow you to copy/paste their text, so I took a photo of the week's schedule. Hope it helps you. You've got the dates above.

1659747822931.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Take some photos while you're there. Might help rouse interest in some to go next year since MW is gone.

Ford Funatic

Established Member
Premium Member
Just a little short clip of a GT500. I didn’t take any pics. Only went down Saturday afternoon and it started raining as soon as we got out the car. Messed up the rest of the day. Lot of nice Mustangs though.

Users who are viewing this thread