Mustangs Across America 45th Anniversary Drive

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
it looks like fun, I might try and spot them as they roll by flagstaff on the way to Holbrook. However, hopefully the crap weather that is expected for tomorrow doesn't come around, otherwise it wont' be soo fun.

Dave_6

Established Member
^Nice! Looks like a pretty big turnout so far. I just hope the weather holds off for most of the weekend! :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One of the recent Mustangs Across America was filmed for the Speed Channel. Hopefully this year's will. I'd love to see it.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Joining up when they get to town Tuesday night. Our local club is feeding everyone and showing a little Mardi Gras hospitality. Heading out with them Wednesday morning.

Dave_6

Established Member
Anyone on here going to have their car(s) in the show? Me and my dad are putting ours in it. Here they are incase anyone is interested:
l_ce92de4dcf7841089131951a7cf98c0a.jpg

Mine is the red one. If you see me around it, stop and say hello!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
just watched all 6 chapters of the youtube video from 2004. hope to see an updated one this year!

fred50stang

Established Member
Awesome! I'll be in Birmingham thurs night and at Barbers on Friday morning. I am scheduled to get some open track time both friday/saturday!

I'll have my 03' DSG Cobra with Florida tag from Escambia county. Stop by and say hi if you have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread