Mustangs Unlimited Annual Spring Pony Roundup, 16-Mar

05 Mustang

Established Member
Just checking to see if anyone on here is planning to attend the Mustangs Unlimited show tomorrow, Saturday March 16th.

Show is open to all year Mustangs & Fords

Entry Fee is $15.00 per vehicle

2505 Newpoint Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Show Time: 10am - 4pm

Awards : 4pm

Top 20 & Best of Show

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Nice meeting you 05 Mustang, it was a beautiful day. I think I vacuumed my car for 15 mins to get all the grass and dust.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Well I was going to be there with the white Ford GT that showed up. Then he texted me Friday night reminding me about it. Seems when I put it on my calendar over a month ago...I wrote the rain date down and not the actual date. So, I had work to do on Saturday. :(

05 Mustang

Established Member
Nice meeting you 05 Mustang, it was a beautiful day. I think I vacuumed my car for 15 mins to get all the grass and dust.

Same here, it was very nice meeting you too.

I kept my windows up, so the inside is all good....but the outside, wow...the wind we had blew all the grass and dust everywhere, lol!

Well I was going to be there with the white Ford GT that showed up. Then he texted me Friday night reminding me about it. Seems when I put it on my calendar over a month ago...I wrote the rain date down and not the actual date. So, I had work to do on Saturday. :(

The Ford GT was very nice.....but if I remember correctly, he didn't stay very long.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
The Ford GT was very nice.....but if I remember correctly, he didn't stay very long.

Yeah, he wanted me to drive up to his warehouse and ride in with him, but since I wrote the rain date down for the show :bash: I missed out. He was only planning on staying an hour as his kids had a soccer game in the afternoon. He was there more or less to try and find the owner of Mustangs Unlimited or the GM.

Users who are viewing this thread