My 03 50th Anvi. Corvette - World Fast C5

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
My 03 50th Anvi. Corvette - World's Fastest STOCK C5

So not trying to highjack blck04gt thread so i thought i would make my own. I've had A LOT of pm here and there asking about my sig saying i own the world's fast STOCK C5. Well as far as i know it, i do haha. Atco + driver mod + perfect night = world record!

So anyway here is my 03 50th Anvi Corvette. Got her with 8 mile her and i was the 3rd! owner! Don't ask me how....

Anyway, to explain how a 23 year old has a 03 vette....

When my grandfather past away in 03... he left all of his property and money to his grandchildren. My cousin travel'd till... now. my other cousin started a band... my brother put a downpayment on his house.... ahhh the black sheep of the family bought a vette.

I hope to one day give it to my son. Few years to go! :beer:

Now to the good stuff. sorry for the long post and sorry for the point-n-shoot camera...

Last edited by a moderator:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
thanks guys.

and yes Stock tires. f1 runflats. stock paper filter. even STOCK oil. car didn't even have 3000 miles on it at that time

cam346

Established Member
you have a freak that runs the way they all should run. great time. there alot of ls1 in f-body than run freak times. you have a very strong car. look good to boot.

blacksnake305

Established Member
I wonder if gramps put a LS6 cam in her without you knowing.

It happened to a buddy of mine w/ his WS6. He bought it used and it was very fast for an ls1. He denied it forever, but after some tech investigation we found it was in fact replaced almost right after the car was bought in 02'. Anyway good for you regardless, as stock C5's usually run in the 13.2-13.4 range... that's quite a difference...

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member

It happened to a buddy of mine w/ his WS6. He bought it used and it was very fast for an ls1. He denied it forever, but after some tech investigation we found it was in fact replaced almost right after the car was bought in 02'. Anyway good for you regardless, as stock C5's usually run in the 13.2-13.4 range... that's quite a difference...

I had an SS auto that went 12.97 like this but it was one of the last 10 made. I heard supply was low towards the end with parts and they were just taking stock vette parts for builds.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Dyno that sucker and see what shes putting down!

Btw you dont have to explain yourself for having an 03 at 23...

I had an 07 at 22 and an 08 at 23:coolman:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
seems reasonable, there's quite a few 01-04 Z06's that ran 11's bone stock, the quickest was 11.78 I believe.

slowtealz28

Established Member
Why the hell is it still stock? FWIW, I went 13.31@106mph bone stock w/6 speed, without the driver mod. Whats was your 60'? Me and my buddy are both gonna be trying to take out the stock internal 6 speed record this fall. I've gone 12.62@115 on street tires in not so good Atco air(+1000ft). I'm gonna try and go 12.4@117 with some powershifting, and then run a tire and shoot for high 11's@118+.

My buddies 04 vert is a freak. With just an intake/catback/drag radials, he went 12.0x@116mph.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member

funny ya say that because my buddy had 99 with ls6 intake, cai, and ls6 cam/lifters and he pulles me very time. any speed, any gear

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
thank you all for the complements guys! :beer:

Dyno that sucker and see what shes putting down!

Btw you dont have to explain yourself for having an 03 at 23...

I had an 07 at 22 and an 08 at 23:coolman:

bout 2 year ago put down (if i remember) 326hp - 332tq on a dyno jet. Ill look for the sheet

Damn if that car is really stock that is extremely impressive.

thank bro! :banana: I have about 3-4 guys from LS1 tech and corvette forum that were there that night.

Good driving.

What was your 60' with the Runflats?? Those tires are horrible for drag racing.

1.98. Was there on a quick 8 night so track prep was great + oct. night + Atco

nice vette... sorry about your grandfather...

Thank you. Was a few years ago now, but thank you!

well thanks again guys. Any other question feel free to shoot them by...

- Sean :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread