My 03 came in today !!!

krman68

Established Member
The dealer called this morning. My 03 came in and is ready to be picked up. WOW I can't wait to drive it !

I'd better get my fill for the first few days since its supposed to snow tonight and the 03 will be hidden in the garage. Well at least I'll be able to look at it !

Jack

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Make sure you ask for a third spare key. As part of your deal that is. $75.00+ for spares.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
My spare key was only $25, if I programmed it myself, which took all of about 45 seconds to do.
But yes, that is an excellent idea.
Dana

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
Conratss !

:beer:

Got any good pics of that 68 Shelby GT500?

Hook'em... any cool pics of that 69 Mach1?

I love my 03 by I really really love the classic mustangs.

Goldy

Established Member
Congrats on the new car. You're going to find that the Sonic Blue color will draw a whole lot of attention. A member of our SVTOA chapter had his Sonic Blue '03 at one of our club's car shows this past summer and it got many looks.

Also, I noticed in your sig you've got a 68 GT500KR. I'm truly envious; the 68 GT500KR is one of my dream cars.

Enjoy the rides.

Howard

djax

Established Member
I just got the call too!!! :beer: Picking it up on Friday! It is on the show room floor right now.

DOHC03

Established Member
I picked up my car this sunday and I was surprised the hood blanket already has 2 holes cut in it(like the hood blanket mod).
My passenger seat is rubbing the door, is this noise going to go away with time?

SB 03

Established Member
I dont think so, a ford body shop guy called a ford rep about the seat rubbing the door, it is because of the tranny tunnel shape. Someone had a fix, dont have the link though, put washers or something underneath the side closest to the door to tilt it away a little, not sure if that is correct or not. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread