my 03 kb finally comes home

zepfloyd69

well everyone i finally picked up my car and it is just amazing, the drive the power everything, i love the looks of it too, the wheels definately help they are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 adr wheels. i had the kenne bell blower with 12psi of boost ( i have the 17# pulley just waiting till i get used to the car before i get the injectors), kb cai, kb boost a pump, kooks long tube headers and x pipe, 3 inch cat back, autometer gauges, custom roll bar painted to match the car, custom superchip program, accufab single blade tb, steeda cc plates, eibach springs, steeda triax, and a shift light and driveshaft loop. the car dynoed 529 to the wheels. i got a few pics today before the daily downpour here in south florida but i will get a few more this week for everyone. i cant wait to get this car to the track.

Killer Cobra

Established Member
Sup dude! It's Killer Cobra with the Black Vert that works in your dad's Building. I got just about everything you have except the KB. We should go at it. I'm sitting around 475 HP now with the 2.8 Pulley. I'm be getting the KB SC in Dec. I just went out and looked at your Snake in the garage. Dude! Your spoiler is hitting the parking divider!!! You'll have to get use to being lower. I have the H&R springs and it sits about1/2 lower then yours. It look tough with the roll bar and rims!
Let me know when you're ready to run her against the Vert!

Later,
Steve

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
i just read the KB blowzilla install on nitrous petes 03 in mm&ff yesterday and those things are beasts. twin screwed03, i thought with the KB boost a pump you dont need new injectors or a new fuel pump? anyways, nice car man, cant wait to see some vids.

zepfloyd69

ok heres the thing about that article as ive spoken to alot of people about that issue as i had the same questions myself. keep in mind that with the mmff test, first off there are no dyno sheets in it, second the passes with the stock injectors: that was just a dyno pass, and 1 or 2 at the most, and you dont want to lean out and detonate at high rpm's so my shop and all ive spoken to suggest that on the safe side to get the 55# injectors for above 15psi of boost, also the injectors might hold up for a dyno pass or two but probably wont on the street, and after spending that kind of money you dont want to chance anything with the car. ill have some more pics up later and if anyone here in south florida has a video camera and could help me out with making a video please let me know
thanks

2000-S6

Established Member
Originally posted by twin screwed03
well everyone i finally picked up my car and it is just amazing, the drive the power everything, i love the looks of it too, the wheels definately help they are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 adr wheels. i had the kenne bell blower with 12psi of boost ( i have the 17# pulley just waiting till i get used to the car before i get the injectors), kb cai, kb boost a pump, kooks long tube headers and x pipe, 3 inch cat back, autometer gauges, custom roll bar painted to match the car, custom superchip program, accufab single blade tb, steeda cc plates, eibach springs, steeda triax, and a shift light and driveshaft loop. the car dynoed 529 to the wheels. i got a few pics today before the daily downpour here in south florida but i will get a few more this week for everyone. i cant wait to get this car to the track.

wow! :beer:
very nice car.
now for the real mods......roll cage and harness seat belts!
what does 500+ rwhp feel like, by the way?
congrats on your car...you have quite the beast there!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Did you get the black or polished KB? Show us some underhood pics!

I'm dying to see some polished pics.

Those rims are beauty!

zepfloyd69

i have the black kb and yes i have the roll bar with removable door bars painted to match the car and i also have the harnesses, 5point camlocks. ill have some pics up later, of the engine and the bar.

Saleen Explorer im up in lake worth basically and ill be at moroso on wednesday if the weather is ok and by the way do you know of any good car clubs down here?

Users who are viewing this thread