my 03 kb finally comes home

KillrCobra

Established Member
sweet

Man, that's a sweet car you've got there. I can't wait to get a blower on my car and have 400 at the wheels...couldn't imagine over 500. I see you got your car at Black's....same place I got my 97 from. Good group of guys there. Where abouts in South Florida are you? I wouldn't mind seeing (and hearing) that monster. Have fun with your new beast and slap around some vipers for me. Later. :beer:

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by twin screwed03
ok heres the thing about that article as ive spoken to alot of people about that issue as i had the same questions myself. keep in mind that with the mmff test, first off there are no dyno sheets in it, second the passes with the stock injectors: that was just a dyno pass, and 1 or 2 at the most, and you dont want to lean out and detonate at high rpm's so my shop and all ive spoken to suggest that on the safe side to get the 55# injectors for above 15psi of boost, also the injectors might hold up for a dyno pass or two but probably wont on the street, and after spending that kind of money you dont want to chance anything with the car. ill have some more pics up later and if anyone here in south florida has a video camera and could help me out with making a video please let me know
thanks

I'd be up for helping ya make a video. What did you have in mind?

zepfloyd69

i would just like to make a little video of the car, maybe with some track time and dyno and then some other shots maybe, let me know if you have any ideas and when we could meet, by the way you coming to moroso tonight, this weather seems to be holding, if you want call my cell at 561-676-2444

Users who are viewing this thread