my 10.85 @ 129.58 video

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
i couldnt see any numbers at the end, but i believe you...the et seems pretty damn low for the car, considering it only has a 30 jet, must be a strong ported car. What was the 60' time for both races?

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
thanx guys. as far as the burnout goes, what happened was on my first pass , i ran 10.85 @ 129.58 shifting early at 5800 , just to make sure everything was working right, since that was my first run of the day with spray. when i came around again, during my burnout , my battery light came on , so i pulled off the track. i revved it up a bit , and it went away. i pulled back on the track and did another burnout , and it came on again. i did that 4 times until i finally ran the car with my gauges bugging out. that 10.90 pass was after 4 consecutive burnouts. so i dont know why it did that. that was the first time i seen that happen, and its been fine since.

ballistic8 - i dont know why u cant see the times at the end. they are clear as day, there on very quickly , but u can see them. i ran 11.06 @ 125.89 , with just a port, 2.75, catback, midpipe , filter and tune. so my times arent fast for a 30 shot. you have to know how to drive these cars. heres a write up of everything i have done to the car and there is an in car video of me running 10.99 @ 128.49 in 90+ degree heat in the middle of july.

http://www.svtsnake.com/featured/venom/index.html

blk96SVT

Established Member
Ballistik8 said:
i couldnt see any numbers at the end, but i believe you...the et seems pretty damn low for the car, considering it only has a 30 jet, must be a strong ported car. What was the 60' time for both races?

Because he can actually drive the piss out of his car unlike lots of other owners. Nice times BTW

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
your car is strong, and you got a good launch, so those times are understandable, i wasnt meaning to deny or bash you, i was just acknowledging the fact that the car/driver is out of the ordinary.

You never posted your 60'...thanks

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
Ballistik8 said:
your car is strong, and you got a good launch, so those times are understandable, i wasnt meaning to deny or bash you, i was just acknowledging the fact that the car/driver is out of the ordinary.

You never posted your 60'...thanks

i understand , i didnt take offense.

my 60' on 10.85 pass was a 1.61 and the 10.90 was 1.67.

Users who are viewing this thread