my 15,000+watt f150

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Impressive to a degree. Just seems like a shit ton of money to spend on something that you probably can't fully "use"... at least without going deaf. But I've heard the same argument for "why do you spend so much money to have 500, 600, 700+ HP?" And the truth is, no one actually "needs" excessive HP or bass but if it makes you happy then that's all that matters.

jazz05

Established Member
Ya subs are like horsepower, no matter how many you put in you still get used to it and want more, my gator has 2 12" and 2 8" upfront and I'm looking to upgrade again

flattrack53

Established Member
8 crescendo pwx6 mids and 2 pyramid tw67 tweeters on a crescendo c1100.4, 15,500w on subs, 600w on the mids, 600w on the tweets, it keeps up with the sub stage pretty damn good

IMG_20130924_092355_zps6a540e56.jpg

IMG_20130924_092418_zpsff2d8216.jpg

Was this photoshopped as a joke??? LOL

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
lol, its a $15k truck with $10k worth of equipment. I havent taken this thing mudding since the first wall went up last year. Way to much money in it to risk flooding it out, I know of a blake with an older white f150 but dont know his last name

Yeah, I was guessing new price. Haha

But overshot the equipment I know.

Blake drives a 99-03 style F150, just recent dropped a reman motor into the truck and runs FX4 wheels. It's probably him though. Short redneck dude. With a heavy accent.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
lmfao tfade is every****inwhere, I bought 2 of those amps from him

Lol, He's across the room from me. When I saw this I yelled at him.

My brother in law used to be in it big also.
He still does it for a living but doesn't compete anymore.

His last DB drag he did I think 162.3 or 163.2 I can't remember.

9 15"s in a wall'd off astro van in 1000 watt class but you know how that goes.

He now deals Addictive Audio and several other brands so he's looking at going Addictive and maybe building something again.

I have a nice sounding set up in my truck with just a single 12"

Crystal clear but not near loud by the standards we are talking here.

bumplime

Established Member
I'm guessing most people here aren't into huge systems but I figured I'd post it anyway

8 american bass xfl 12"s walled on 4 crescendo audio bc3500 amps

[youtube_browser]bw3yvjN5Mus[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Oi8O0mDh_VY[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]lOylR3Hg3EU[/youtube_browser]

156.3db@39hz

155.6db@31hz

Pretty cool setup. You say it's a ground pounder, do you compete in any sanctioned events or just for fun? End of October is the "world Finals" for IASCA,USACi,dBDrag, and MECA in Huntsville Alabama. My business partner will be attending as a spectator, I may make the trip down. Have you ever checked out any of GroundZeros products?

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
i more enjoy a normal amount of bass lol I put everything else towards SQ.....my single 12 in a small sealed box with only 300 watts is more than enough for me on a normal day, very rarely do i wish there was more.....but 300 watts pushing my 2 6.5" components just isn't doing it anymore.

Considering moving up to an active crossover system....adding another set of components and an 8" midbass to the rear, and possibly some 3" mid's to fill the gap up front.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
<<<Must be getting old; doesn't see the point.

I'm 43 and while I would probably never build something that big I do like a good sounding loud system with some Lows.

I'm a musician so I love music.
I have a system that is clear as a bell and I can distinguish every little part.

Users who are viewing this thread