My 1st 12 second pass!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
My buddies finally convinced me to take the notch out to the track & I am very pleased with the results.

My best pass was....

12.97 @110.5mph

with a crappy 1.93 60ft.

This was only my 2nd time ever running any of my cars at the track, & only my 1st time running a car on full slicks, but I must say I am happy with the outcome of my 1st time out in the notch. A little work on my 60 ft, & I can see the times getting a bit quicker.

BUT, since I knew there was more in it, I let my buddy who is much more experienced run it, & his time was...

12.75 @110.06

with a 1.75 60ft

I know these are not amazing times, but for a stock bottom end HCI (with an alphabet cam at that) 302 with no suspension mods, I think there not too shabby..The mph is what surprised me the most IMO.

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
My buddies finally convinced me to take the notch out to the track & I am very pleased with the results.

My best pass was....

12.97 @110.5mph

with a crappy 1.93 60ft.

This was only my 2nd time ever running any of my cars at the track, & only my 1st time running a car on full slicks, but I must say I am happy with the outcome of my 1st time out in the notch. A little work on my 60 ft, & I can see the times getting a bit quicker.

BUT, since I knew there was more in it, I let my buddy who is much more experienced run it, & his time was...

12.75 @110.06

with a 1.75 60ft

I know these are not amazing times, but for a stock bottom end HCI (with an alphabet cam at that) 302 with no suspension mods, I think there not too shabby..The mph is what surprised me the most IMO.

Congrats man!!! keep at it!

Sny714

Established Member
Nice trap! I would say I miss my notch but it looked nothing like yours and the best at the track was 13.9 with 373s. I love the anniversary wheels on yours.

Users who are viewing this thread