My 2003 Mach 1

Outlaw

Terminated
Established Member
Im in the Process of Putting on a 2003 Cobra Blower on her. Just need to find all the parts i need now... :idea:

dsc_5082smallsmall.jpg

dsc_5076small2.jpg

pic1g2.jpg

NightFire

Banned
It's nice and everything, but if you're going to be putting the $$$ into a blower, why go with an Eaton? The Eaton has to be on of the most inefficient blowers on the market. Might as well strap a whipple or KB on there....or even go the centri blower route with a Procharger.

ripnroar46

Established Member
Hey Outlaw, welcome to the site, I remember you from over at the registry, good to have you here! I see you mach is still looking good!

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful car man! but like some of the guys have said already "why go with a HEATON" if ur goin to spend that kind of cash look into something like the vortech or procharger or my personally favorite A TURBO setup. I have seen afew of them with turbos and believe me they put out some serious power.

Outlaw

Terminated
Established Member
Thanks everyone.

First im Running 295/35r18's out back on the BFG DR.

As for the Eaton... got a good deal and im trying to budget build her up. Small step's for now. Im in the Procces of getting married and buying a house so the big money's going there.

slow02GT

Outlaw said:
Thanks everyone.

First im Running 295/35r18's out back on the BFG DR.

As for the Eaton... got a good deal and im trying to budget build her up. Small step's for now. Im in the Procces of getting married and buying a house so the big money's going there.

Yea house > car > mods

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
cousin has 03 mach 1 with vortech put down 470 at the wheels with just catback exhaust. he paid lk 7,000 total for installation and everything. Just something to think about.

slow02GT

98Sn8ke said:
cousin has 03 mach 1 with vortech put down 470 at the wheels with just catback exhaust. he paid lk 7,000 total for installation and everything. Just something to think about.

doesnt take long to spend the cash thats for sure :(

Users who are viewing this thread