My 2003 Mach 1

slow02GT

98Sn8ke said:
No what you ment was Girlfriend-house-car. lol. I know how it is :bash:

thats what SHE thinks....house > mustang > her....sad but true...the house and the mustang wont bitch and moan :-D

slow02GT

98Sn8ke said:
I know, i dont know who ever said mustangs were poor men's race cars. I think they are just a damn money pit. But hey, u gotta love em. :rockon:

I can think of blowing money like made and not even open up a parts catalog...I now if someone would just let me uh...."borrow" their credit card :rockon:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
JH02GT said:
thats what SHE thinks....house > mustang > her....sad but true...the house and the mustang wont bitch and moan :-D
:beer: woops, already posted that one.lol Oh well the topic deserves a double post.

Last edited:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Car looks amazing man. I'm gonna have to make it up to Edmonton this summer for some cruising :rockon:

astippich

Established Member
Those racelines look sweet and you don't see them much either, great choice. How much do the weigh?

Machnasty

Established Member
I was just going to do the eaton swap. But then I just went ahead and did the entire swap(04 Cobra motor & trans). I dont think the mach motors perform to well under boost and if they do not for long. If you do go with the Eaton dont push the boost to much. Good luck with it man!

MachNasty
03 DSG Mach 1 Hybrid

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Machnasty said:
I was just going to do the eaton swap. But then I just went ahead and did the entire swap(04 Cobra motor & trans). I dont think the mach motors perform to well under boost and if they do not for long. If you do go with the Eaton dont push the boost to much. Good luck with it man!

MachNasty
03 DSG Mach 1 Hybrid

My cousins 03 with the vortech is having all kinds of trouble....he had it in for a year and didnt take it no higher than 9psi. he blew head gaskets, fried piston rings, and ended up not having any compression in two of his cylinders after that shit happend....it did make a shit load of power though when it ran good.....now the engine is taken apart getting forged internals and other goodies to handle 15 psi!!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread