my 2004 gt

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
whats up guys my names michael, im a newbie to the board.

today, my parents went into the ford dealership, and got me a 2004 torch red GT. everythings stock right now, and i plan to do a lot of mods to make this thing haul. my dad said that he would buy all of the mods, because hes jealous of it. as you can tell, im just a kid, and i turn 16 on september 1st. i love the car, and pretty much all stangs. only one bad problem, we cant void the warranty:cuss: were tryin to do mods through the dealership so anything that you know of that wouldnt void it would be awesome. thanks a lot guys. :rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
By paying the dealership to do/honor mods....you could probably buy another GT. Congrats on the new car :rockon: any pics?

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
well my digital camera sucks ass so i will have to borrow my friends camera to get some pics but i will definatly get some up soon. thanks

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Must me nice.

You can do plenty of mods that won't void your warranty at most places. Full exhaust, gears, pulleys, shifter, and a cold-air kit are always good to start with. These will honor your warranty and make your car a lot more fun to drive.

Hell, some dealerships will warranty a car with a NO2 bottle sitting in a trunk.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
gears will be the biggest "bang for the buck".......aside from a blower. check out my sig. btw, congrats on the car!

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
well for now im gonna have to start savin but i think im gonna go with some flowmasters and maybe some pullies and an intake, bc i called the dealership, and they are saying that i cant do anything big. thanks anyways guys

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
first of all, flowmaster mustangs are the biggest cliche....second of all, i am confused cuz you said your dad was buying your mods so why do you have to save your money?

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
alright cool what about bassani are those any good? ive heard some good things about them. j/w

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
haha alright so either SLP or Bassani.....hmmmmmmmm

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
ok dude, i'll post a clip of my exhaust......then someone with slp post up and then you decide

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
lucky you and welcome aboard, ill be 17 in april and i dont have a ride yet and all i do is study cars lol and hope to get one soon, i was going to buy a 5.0 lx and yesterday me and my dad went and looked at a 1996-97 conv mustang gt and we are still searching lol, well congrat's on your car :beer:

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
thanks a lot bro hope you get one too that gt sounds tight good luck with it

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey I just got some pics of her. First snow day of the year, probably the only snow day in Texas. lol

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
Well the CD that was made was crap so its not working. Sorry guys

Users who are viewing this thread