My 2011 made 434whp/391wtq on 91

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Probably not. Dyno dynamics tend to read high. Ask JPC how they got to 500WHP N/A when no one else has. ;)

I don't like to get into pissing matches with dyno numbers. For example, I put down 432/370 at the wheels on a Dynojet and 450/404 on a Dynocom dyno. Both are SAE. No mods done to the car to add power between the dyno pulls.

The track will tell the tale.

It's all in the calibration. Yes, a DD can read high, if it's calibrated to do so. ;-)

FYI, JPC used the same dyno on their STOCK 2011 GT.

mmfp_1009_03_o+2011_ford_mustang_gt+tuning_graph.jpg

After h/c/i/bolt-ons

8137097692e2d6cb234f33bd80e699f6b077fb2.jpg

There is no inflation of numbers with what they claim. Further more, "no one else has" because no one else has developed a h/c package for these cars. They were the first!! :poke:

wbt

Banned
It's all in the calibration. Yes, a DD can read high, if it's calibrated to do so. ;-)

FYI, JPC used the same dyno on their STOCK 2011 GT.

mmfp_1009_03_o+2011_ford_mustang_gt+tuning_graph.jpg

After h/c/i/bolt-ons

8137097692e2d6cb234f33bd80e699f6b077fb2.jpg

There is no inflation of numbers with what they claim. Further more, "no one else has" because no one else has developed a h/c package for these cars. They were the first!! :poke:

So other folks who are running ported heads and their cams N/A....where is the 500+WHP dyno numbers for those cars posted?

Is there said video or time slip posted for their 10 sec. run N/A? Could be that I missed it somewhere.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
So other folks who are running ported heads and their cams N/A....where is the 500+WHP dyno numbers for those cars posted?

Is there said video or time slip posted for their 10 sec. run N/A? Could be that I missed it somewhere.

ermm. Who else is running ported heads and cams with a Coyote setup? :beer:

As far as I know, JPC are the ONLY ones to do so. ;-)

As for the video, yes sir, you did miss it.

stand.jpg

stand_slip.jpg

[youtube_browser]P7-cOlsJw-o[/youtube_browser]

I don't feel that's all that impressive either. I think we've yet to see what these cars are capable of N/A. ;-)

rods&pistons03

Established Member
Probably not. Dyno dynamics tend to read high. Ask JPC how they got to 500WHP N/A when no one else has. ;)

I don't like to get into pissing matches with dyno numbers. For example, I put down 432/370 at the wheels on a Dynojet and 450/404 on a Dynocom dyno. Both are SAE. No mods done to the car to add power between the dyno pulls.

The track will tell the tale.

really dyno dynamics read high? on my dyno dynamics dyno my 2012 with an intake and tune only puts down 381, but on a local dynojet it was 398..... a dyno dynamics dyno like any other dyno can have the numbers skewed by crooked dyno operaters.... dont blame the dyno....

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
That car ran 10's at 128mph, I'm pretty sure it's a legit 500rwhp car. I know a guy that just put down 360 on a dyno dynamics and has JLT and a boss intake so I'd say they read low. Either way I think the OP's numbers are right in line.

they do read low. they are a loaded dyno like a mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread