My 2019 Z06 taking souls.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Descriptions of the cars are in the vid.
My car was built by CCP. It works.
I have been only a Ford guy my entire life and always HATED Vettes and the assholes that drive them. Lol. I took this for a test drive though and immediately fell in love. Next season is heads,cam and a 2650 blower or a procharged. Not sure which route I’ll go yet. Enjoy the noise!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Descriptions of the cars are in the vid.
My car was built by CCP. It works.
I have been only a Ford guy my entire life and always HATED Vettes and the assholes that drive them. Lol. I took this for a test drive though and immediately fell in love. Next season is heads,cam and a 2650 blower or a procharged. Not sure which route I’ll go yet. Enjoy the noise!
Bad dude.
-J

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
After having one mustang or another for 20 yrs, I still consider myself a big time Ford fan. I still turn my head when a nice mustang is on the road. But after getting my c7, I am not looking back. It is a totally different car than what I have previously owned. I am now waiting my allocation on a c8. Just think corvettes are the best bang for your buck on the road today.

Z06

Established Member
Your Z sure books the hell out! Ive seen other videos of C7 Z06 getting their butt handed to them but this sure turn things around. Good Job!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've got one hell of a fast Z06. I know you're planning mods next year but if I owned that Z, I'd be more than happy to leave it as is. You must drive with a huge grin until your jaw aches. LOL!

TERMN8U

Established Member
You've got one hell of a fast Z06. I know you're planning mods next year but if I owned that Z, I'd be more than happy to leave it as is. You must drive with a huge grin until your jaw aches. LOL!
Thanks Bob, I do love this car. I have raced a lot of cars and every time I think, ok, here comes your first loss… but somehow this thing takes the win. I know there’s always someone faster but the only car to pull me was the evo at the last night everyone was our he turned it up to 48-50 lbs and it was a missile…. Until it went off the road….. anyone want to see that vid?

TERMN8U

Established Member
Your Z sure books the hell out! Ive seen other videos of C7 Z06 getting their butt handed to them but this sure turn things around. Good Job!
Yah I see all those vids also and thought, did I buy a shit car?? Lol. Then this thing laid the smack.

TERMN8U

Established Member
This is why nobody should ever race around other cars. EVER! It’s one thing to hurt your self but not innocent people.

AND THE EVO LIED ABOUT THIS RACE. He turned it up to 800+ And played it was nothing.
He’s a cool guy so what ever… I have a treat for these guys next season. ;)

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Yikes, what speed were they going when they lost it. Just like the driver said, they really are lucky to be alive.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, they were definitely very fortunate that didn't end up much worse. Do you know what the actual engine damage ended up to be?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I would definitely go Procharger for roll racing. My car makes 800 turned down with no meth. I could make 950 on kill mode and it pulls hard up top.

Kong has an X port now for the stock blower that makes around 900. Not sure about IAT’s etc but it makes power on the dyno.

TERMN8U

Established Member
I would definitely go Procharger for roll racing. My car makes 800 turned down with no meth. I could make 950 on kill mode and it pulls hard up top.

Kong has an X port now for the stock blower that makes around 900. Not sure about IAT’s etc but it makes power on the dyno.
I’m tapped for fuel right now. How did you get around that?
Any pics of vids of you car?

TERMN8U

Established Member
Yikes, what speed were they going when they lost it. Just like the driver said, they really are lucky to be alive.
Not sure. I think he put it into 2nd gear or something. All of a sudden it started skidding and nosed over HARD, then off into the ditch and slid for what seemed like forever. Although from the vid it didn’t seem long at al.

Users who are viewing this thread