My 2kSF CSVT w/13" Brakes

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Some pics of my DD. This is My 3rd one. It has a 3L among alot of other things. I love it, just designed and installed a big brake kit. Let me know what you think!

BL1.jpg

BL7.jpg

BL9.jpg

BL2.jpg

BL3.jpg

BL4.jpg

BL5.jpg

BL6.jpg

BL12.jpg

BL10.jpg

SVTContique

Used to be a big Contour guy. I loathe those cars for all their problems and their stupid design.

Car looks sweet though.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
those wheels baarely clear those massive brakes! :banana:

looks nice. i dont care for the eyelids personally. id hightower the headlights so they match the wheels and continue the aggressive theme. looks good though. i love my SF csvt! (both of them!). i always consider selling them but just too much fun to drive around in to get rid of them. no real replacement for it without shelling out some major dough. mine also has a 3L with all the fixins :burnout:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Thanks for the comments! It stops very good!

those wheels baarely clear those massive brakes! :banana:

looks nice. i dont care for the eyelids personally. id hightower the headlights so they match the wheels and continue the aggressive theme. looks good though. i love my SF csvt! (both of them!). i always consider selling them but just too much fun to drive around in to get rid of them. no real replacement for it without shelling out some major dough. mine also has a 3L with all the fixins :burnout:

Yea its super close:poke:
The headlights, stazi mesh, and rims are all painted with the same exact can of paint. I dont know why they have a different look but i doubt i can get it any closer!haha
Thats cool, i love the 3L couldnt own one any other way now. Ive had 2 Tred 2.5s. I love the SF wouldnt mind a black one down the road....

Users who are viewing this thread