My 4yr old daughter's pumpkins

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Well when you are surrounded by women in your house...wife, 4yr old daughter, and 10 month old daughter...you kind of have the last say as to what pumpkins get carved. Next year will be different but this year my daughter and two special requests...

**These were cut all the way through and not just shaved...with an old swiss army knife...complete pain in the ass!!

First one is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. That was my daughter's costume for Halloween...I was her "Beast".
BeautyandBeast.jpg

Second was because she saw one and had to have it....
Lady Bug...
LadyBug.jpg

May not be the manliest of things but hey put a smile on her face is all that mattered.

SteveChris

Established Member
those are very good! i made a few scary ones as i dont have a daughter :)
the second one was hooked up to a fog machine
76291_450481736918_504556918_5498068_847591_n.jpg

149635_450481721918_504556918_5498067_3145891_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well when you are surrounded by women in your house...wife, 4yr old daughter, and 10 month old daughter...you kind of have the last say as to what pumpkins get carved. Next year will be different but this year my daughter and two special requests...

**These were cut all the way through and not just shaved...with an old swiss army knife...complete pain in the ass!!

First one is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. That was my daughter's costume for Halloween...I was her "Beast".
BeautyandBeast.jpg

Second was because she saw one and had to have it....
Lady Bug...
LadyBug.jpg

May not be the manliest of things but hey put a smile on her face is all that mattered.

Great pumpkins! Love the Lady Bug carving, but the Belle came out excellent as well. Lot of skill there. :thumbsup:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Those were great! I bet she just loved them. I can't wait to help my boys carve pumpkins in a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread