My 5.0 build

RussianStang

Established Member
Hello there fellow Stangers!

My name is Leo, I been a member on this forum for a while but I don't post as much as I read on here. I decided to save some web space and hassle, Might as well just create my own post about my own build. Now if this is the wrong place to do it, please feel free to move this to the right section. I work at Vivid Racing so all of the parts that I am getting are directly from my work (no I am not a vendor on here but maybe in the future) :). Anyways, I have a 2014 Mustang GT premium fully loaded besides the brembo package. Didn't get it because I knew I was going to upgrade the brake system in the future. So far the only mod that I had on my car was the SSR springs, which I liked for a few months but now I hate. They look great as for the drop but the the performance benefits are none existing.

Here are my plans in the order that it will be done (hopefully and don't show this to my wife)

Agency Power Race Tuned Catback Exhaust -done look below
wheels - HRE or Niche haven't decided
KW V1 coilovers maybe air suspension still in debate
Procharger stage II intercooler I-1
Nitrous
APR front splitter
Haven't decided on the rear spoiler but love the gt500 style

My car will be build to look good and to be quick.

Here are a few pics of the exhaust install:

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

RussianStang

Established Member
7.jpg
8.jpg
[video=youtube;mr7BqOKVS3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr7BqOKVS3Y&list=UUO8Ez2zg57LdDtN3I70OjqA[/video]

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 360

Thalilbear02

Established Member
You work for Vivid Racing dontcha? Never seen or heard anyone on this forum put a AP exhaust on their Mustang, and you being in Phoenix as well and that looking like Vivid's warehouse too got me thinking...

Between HRE and Niche? That's a big price difference between those two!

RussianStang

Established Member
You work for Vivid Racing dontcha? Never seen or heard anyone on this forum put a AP exhaust on their Mustang, and you being in Phoenix as well and that looking like Vivid's warehouse too got me thinking...

Between HRE and Niche? That's a big price difference between those two!
Yea I do, I said that :)
Depending on the type of Niche wheels. Most are fairly inexpensive but on some of the custom option they can get pretty close to HRE cost.

Last edited:

RussianStang

Established Member
Well my build was cut short. As i was driving to work to get a set of HRE's ordered up this happens :(

Got hit by a flying a SUV that didn't even notice me dead stopped in traffic on the HWY. He hit me so hard that I ended up flying beneath the SUV in front of me that ended up hitting another SUV. Now I wonder what the insurance will do :(

10841987_10202845097349227_8266527278018211705_o.jpg

10320914_10202845636082695_7446187510160856282_o.jpg

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
dang, i was about to tell you to say hi to James for me...then saw the pics. so sorry. id say being hit that hard the frame is toast. its probably near totaled.

kingcobra323

Established Member
Man that sucks. Bro I hope ur good and ur insurance sues the hell out of that guy get u an attorney and get u a gt350

Posted via Topify on Android

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Ouch! That really sucks! That's exactly why I don't daily drive mine... That and fricken stone chips!

I hope your story ends with a happy ending...

Just_A_GT

Established Member
i hate owning a car after its been damaged especially that bad. id hope for a total and get a new one

I agree. I hope they deem it totaled OP!

When it comes to owning a performance car with a nasty accident on the carfax, you mine as well just keep it for the long haul and go balls-to-the-walls with mods so you know just about everything that matters has been replaced with aftermarket parts.

RussianStang

Established Member
I'll let James know you said hi :)

I dont know what the story was with the guy. I usually look back when I stop on the road to make sure nobody is flying towards me and there was nobody there. I am going to assume he was driving at full speed at the lane next to me and then switched into my lane where there was traffic. Probably didnt pay attn and was going way to fast to even slow down.. Today sucks.. got major pain in the back, neck, wrist, headache, and the my left knee is in pain.

Dfink114

Established Member
Eesh, sorry that happened to you. Hopefully everything will work out for you in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread