My 600hp benz sounds badder than a KB Cobra. **video.

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
Lol you guys like the sound?:D:lol1:

edit: Maybe you guys missed the "LOL" but the thread title is just a goofy way to get views.
In all honesty, it sounds like a stock cobra supercharger or a ported one..
But since these cars sound very soft from the factory, overdriving the blower and changing the intake /filters really changes the sound. I also modded the exhaust.

[youtube_browser]t_y3TlPP6vQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Silversnake13

Established Member
i didnt notice anything special, sounds good, just like any supercharged vehicle I have ever heard....

ROMM

Established Member
I love it man! Sounds bad ass to me. I love how modern high tech luxury Mercedes can sound so old school bad ass. Its cool to me how in the last 10 years it has been kind of a signature of high powered Mercedes cars - that old school V8 muscle sound.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
sounds siick and all, and i know you are having a blast with that thing, but man o man wait till it breaks from the beat down your giving it...(yea im sure u purchased some cheese a** extended warranty) but idc, its gonna break..just my .02, but carry on car is cool

04svtsnke

Established Member
Lol. No where near a KB cobra but sounds good nonetheless. A for effort. I think my eaton may sound better :eek:

I'd agree if you have a ported eaton. I really wish mercedes would build or outsource someone to make a damn manual that can handle the torque output of their past and current cars. I think that's a big part of it too as far as sound goes.

Users who are viewing this thread