My 84 Coupe 32V swap

FordKnight

Established Member
so now that you have done this and own your own shop... how much if i drop off a foxbody and a mod motor with a tubular -kmember and all the wiring you will need?

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Parts wise it finished, but money wise I'm finished too! I'm going to start finishing up the interior, and starting to redo the a/c lines and whatnot here soon. I've already put about 200 miles or so on it, but I'm waiting on the remainder or the parts I ordered to come in. As soon as I get my seats in I am gonna tear the whole interior out and redo it. It needs to have the wipers wired and other small b.s too.
Might get a smaller pulley and re up the boost as well as paint. I am planning on priming it in flat olive drab green and rocking that for a while.

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
so now that you have done this and own your own shop... how much if i drop off a foxbody and a mod motor with a tubular -kmember and all the wiring you will need?

I wouldn't even know where to start with that. This was my own project(for my girl actually), I had both complete cars, and when it was done I had still spent over 4k on just little shit or stuff that I "wanted". The worst pat of this swap was the dash, the rest is surprisingly straight forward.

Pm me with what you have and what you want done, and we should be able to go from there.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
what would you want for those cobra seats? i have my all black leather interior in my 96 cobra now.. and im looking for a change.. pm me and let me know thanks randy

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Lol sorry the seats stay. I will sell ya my 01 droptop, or a brand new MAFiA. Thats all I have right now. thanks.

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
A guy from the Detroit area & his son did swap like yours.The son has a nice black on black 98 cobra. I was trying to talk both of them into 430 rear gears but they wouldnt bite.
DSC00199.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

The more I look at this it makes me want to pull everything out of my Vert, and flat black it.....

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Switchin directions here, and going to a 5L stroker 4V with a 82 mm Turbo, and swapping in a TH400!
The lil white truck showed up today with the beginning of the goods!
Tubular K for Mod swapped Fox. Got the mounts in too but no pic
101_0139.gif

Areomotive Boost referenced FPR a few fittings, and the hose
101_0137.gif

Pretty lil pistons that I got last week
101_0141.jpg

My "other" intercooler
100_1324.gif

Some funny looking heavy thing
turbo82mm.jpg

Last edited:

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Im waiting on a few more thing to come in, but I have dropped the K out of it, and need to start hiding wires, and filling in all the holes. I'm going to try to relocate the Radiator to one side of the engine bay, and use the rest to run the hot/cold side. Wanting to use on of the inner headlight holes for the intake, and ofcourse its gonna have the obligatory fender dumped exhaust. Atfirst for while anyway.

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Fuel pump, Turbo, and hotside have all arrived. I got the car up on Jackstands, and I'm fixing to start yanking the fuel system, rearend, sub frames, K member out, and start going back through it all.
SAM_0317.gif

SAM_0316.jpg

SAM_0315.gif

autosay97

Established Member
Got me one of those headache cars to lol! b headed 4v with 4r70w in a 92 notch:
notch2.jpg

IMG00046-20100515-1321.jpg

IMG00363.jpg

IMG00381.jpg

I have the same hotside as you do, also have a MP t70 laying here. In the process of a 3.80 stroker kit with 9.2:1. Going to put about 16 psi on it shortly. Tuned everything myself with a tweecer!

Users who are viewing this thread