my 93 turbo mustang at the track. Stock bottom end

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice runs! I can't believe after all of these years they have never opened a track closer than Moroso in WPB!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Nice runs! I can't believe after all of these years they have never opened a track closer than Moroso in WPB!

yeah, you and me both. There is an eighth mile in north miami but its horrible. Its good to get street racing off the streets, but the track is garbage. Not to say moroso is great either.:nono:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
What H/C/I??? T-70??

Edelbrock Performer RPM untouched, TFS stage 1 cam, TFS street heat intake, complete fuel system with 42lb injectors. Blow through setup with no chip and factory ecu. The setup is running soooo good.. It is a master power t70

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Edelbrock Performer RPM untouched, TFS stage 1 cam, TFS street heat intake, complete fuel system with 42lb injectors. Blow through setup with no chip and factory ecu. The setup is running soooo good.. It is a master power t70

That cars ridin. Great job :beer:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn bro, that coupe is faster then I thought it would be. Let me know when you take it by your job, I'll swing through to see it. Be safe bro.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Damn bro, that coupe is faster then I thought it would be. Let me know when you take it by your job, I'll swing through to see it. Be safe bro.

no prob bro, im going to take it apart soon to get it painted. I will let you know when I take it out so you can see it. take care meng!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread