my 93 turbo mustang at the track. Stock bottom end

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
What suspension mods?

very simple. D&D k member, coilovers, lakewood 90/10's, competition engineering rear shocks, SSM lower control arms. Pretty much thats it. I was able to get a 1.48 sixty foot on the drag radials. 275/60/15's

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
very simple. D&D k member, coilovers, lakewood 90/10's, competition engineering rear shocks, SSM lower control arms. Pretty much thats it. I was able to get a 1.48 sixty foot on the drag radials. 275/60/15's

Damn it hooks good

Whats it weight??

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Damn it hooks good

Whats it weight??

yeah meng! it weighs 2920 without me. that is with the rollbar and a/c though.

here is a crappy pic of my ride a few months back. It's getting painted very soon!!!

DSCF1563.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
It's got A/C too !!!!!!

wanna get married??????

I'll be the wife so when we get a divorce I'll just ask for the car.

:-D

RussZTT

Established Member
Nice ride man. What do you shift at and what stall do you have? I also have a stock bottom end car ( 87 Coupe) and sprayed a 175 shot on the wonderful Hypertectic (sp?)pistons. I have a 4500 stall and sprayed off the transbrake (C4). Consistant 1.39 60fts, 8th mile was a 6.4@111mph but the car fell on its face at the 1,000 ft mark at 7,500 rpms! I need to change out from the 4.10 gears to a 3.73 bad.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
are you from guam?

Pat
no im not from guam. Any reason you would ask?

Nice ride man. What do you shift at and what stall do you have? I also have a stock bottom end car ( 87 Coupe) and sprayed a 175 shot on the wonderful Hypertectic (sp?)pistons. I have a 4500 stall and sprayed off the transbrake (C4). Consistant 1.39 60fts, 8th mile was a 6.4@111mph but the car fell on its face at the 1,000 ft mark at 7,500 rpms! I need to change out from the 4.10 gears to a 3.73 bad.

I shift at 6k and I have a 2900 stall in it now. the best 60' i've gotten has been a 1.48.

what turbo kit is it?

this is a bg turbo kit. I just ordered the hot parts from them and Lujan Motorsports in miami did the rest.

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
THis is the exact reason why Fox bodies kick ass:rockon: 500 rwhp and a 10.0. F me that's sick. How many thousands of $$$$$$ do we put in our Cobras and we won't see a 10.0 still lol? You can buy the 5.0 and build it for $20K or so and run these times. WHat an awesome job you did bro.

Nice ride :beer:

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
THis is the exact reason why Fox bodies kick ass:rockon: 500 rwhp and a 10.0. F me that's sick. How many thousands of $$$$$$ do we put in our Cobras and we won't see a 10.0 still lol? You can buy the 5.0 and build it for $20K or so and run these times. WHat an awesome job you did bro.

Nice ride :beer:

I dont think theres 20k in that car

rdsnk46

Established Member
I was on the line doing video of the other burgundy coupe the night you ran, he went 10.60 @ 129 I think! Nice runs your car is very low key for it's speed,leaves easy and not very loud!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
I was on the line doing video of the other burgundy coupe the night you ran, he went 10.60 @ 129 I think! Nice runs your car is very low key for it's speed,leaves easy and not very loud!

thanks bro, but I don't remember seeing another burgundy notch there this past friday? I know last month when I went, there was another burgundy notch that wanted to race me.. oh well, next time you see me out there, stop by and say hey!:beer:

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
Awesome car! That's a brutal yet discrete fox!

It would kick ass if you could fill in the spec on your fox below :)

Fuel pump: Brand model/flow rate
Fuel lines: size
Fuel rails: Brand
Injectors: 42lbs, brand?
MAF: Brand, size
Ignition (coil, plugs, plug gap, computer):
Timing: degree
Head gaskets: Brand, type, o-ringed block?
Head bolts: studs? Arp?
Thermostat: Brand, f
Throttle body: brand, size
Intake: Is it TFS Streetburner or Track Heat?
Intake plenum:
Heads:

We are building a fox over here in Sweden and your concept seems to work very well, so sharing your info will save lots $ and time for us! :beer:

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
20K??

heads
cam
intake
carb
carb fuel system
tranny
rearend
wheels/slicks