My Apten/Eaton LOCKED up!! The whole story...

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Fellatio....Married and bored, single and lonely.

how did i miss this?

No i wasnt fellating, in case you were talking about me ... I was too busy getting hit on by random soldiers and Germans. :lol: (this is what happens when i am at the army base auto shop working on my vehicles) :-D

And stan, you dont have to make public your bland sex life. Not everyone suffers the same fate. Its not hard to believe though, seing how the only action you get nowadays is that beer bottle touching your lips :sleeping: :loser: :p

Ok i did my stan bash of the day. stay tuned :beer:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
That was another reference to Chris Rock's material Mai and in no way shape or form did I mean it towards you or anyone else.

It's about beer :30 Stan.

FordFanStan

Established Member
"When in rome" ... ??

Hehe :rolleyes: lol.. Can we make a sticky for "Stan :bash:" lmao. I am feeling so good right now. I woke up still drunk about 9 and started drinking Smirnoff Ices' all day long. No bashing on that, its not the usuall lol. So by now I am far along the way to severe intoxication and in no way am I afraid of all this bashing lmao. Im going back over to the pool to pic up on more chicks, because supposedly I have a very "bland sex life" haha if I wrote that right? So once again I am on my ultimate quest to fufill the utmost and rare fantasy of mine: getting laid. :lol: :D I crack myself up.. later guys.. and girls... Stan

So take that to your bank and cash it Mai :D :poke:...

Sorry for the hijack Chris.. I just had to try to defend my honor lol..

Last edited:

lighninquick

Banned
ive heard stan talking about this girl "snakestress" at local lightning get togethers

we had a get-to-gether at a local bar (stans idea) and after he had a couple very small glassess of something he drank really fast he started to talk about a "true love"

well he had a few more very small drinks and couple glassess of beer,,,,then he let us know that just because its been over 6 months that his "mr. happy" has been out to play means NOTHING!!!!!

he then expressed his true feelings about some "chick" on svt.performance

im not typing this for any laughs or giggles,,,,im typing this so some "chick" can get a restraining order

FordFanStan

Established Member
Ok "Mr. Old Timer," better watch your mouth there. There are ladies around, and your owned anyway, so you should'nt be discussing that kind of talk. If your wife would let you out of the house for more than to cut the damn grass maybe we could go drink a beer some time :eek:?? Sorry Mai for his ill response lol...

Oh BTW, I only sell crack, not use it :poke:.. Stan

lighninquick

Banned
oldtimer??

let me out of the house?

drink beer?

hmmmm,,,,sell crack????

well stanley boy,,,,i use crack and abuse crack,,,,just not the kind you are used to :idea:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Sounds like you two have had way too much to drink/ snort/ smoke. quit hijacking chris' thread lol :-D

And stan would be crazy to want a restraining order on that "chick" :D

lighninquick

Banned
Snakestress said:
Sounds like you two have had way too much to drink/ snort/ smoke. quit hijacking chris' thread lol :-D

thats a bit low :nono:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Snakestress said:

I think you misinterpreted what Rick was saying Mai, but nevermind thats a good thing lol. Damnit I already told you I only drink alcohol. Rick now thats another story. Hes a big time dealer, how do you think he afforded that custom paint job on his L :eek: :D.. Stan

Users who are viewing this thread