My black 2011 GT :)

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Got it last Wednesday and already been pic whoring!!

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - 3.73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Security Package

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I just stare at your pics (the ones of the car, I promise!). I have a black Brembo car coming in and these make me EXTREMELY jealous.

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I just stare at your pics (the ones of the car, I promise!). I have a black Brembo car coming in and these make me EXTREMELY jealous.

Haha, when my car was on order there were very few pics of black GT's people had posted to hold me over, so I hope these help make your wait a little less painful! Totally will be worth it once it gets here though!

wjk

Established Member
Very nice car, the same way I would of equipped one! Cute girl too!

kingnut

Established Member
sweet ride. im between black and red for my choice. you simply cant go wrong with black.

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Awesome ride! Did you buy it at Parker Ford in Murray? I'm a Murray State grad :)

Yup sure did, which Murray is an hour away from me but the Ford dealership in this town tried to screw me over on my warranty on my 2003 a long time ago so I won't buy from them anymore.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
nice looking 5.0! black has always been a favorite of mine... but it is sooo hard to keep clean. congrats and enjoy it!

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Haha, when my car was on order there were very few pics of black GT's people had posted to hold me over, so I hope these help make your wait a little less painful! Totally will be worth it once it gets here though!

Yeah I originally had an 8/7 ETA and i got pushed to 9/1. I'm losing my mind a little bit haha. I had originally order Candy Red but it looked off with the glassroof. I saw a black one on the lot and changed my order that day.

Congrats on the beautiful car and mad photography skills!

Users who are viewing this thread