My boi's video

04gtguy

looking for a fox
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B34zkLuoAZ8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Bigfloyd aka Mrjohnson - "Over Here"[/nomedia]

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
lol how long has pointing around in the air in front of fences smoking 1 dollar gas station cigars been cool?

Last edited:

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
I will be the first to admit its not my type or taste in music, but i think that even if i was into that stuff, i would bleed out of my ears listening to that.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Amazing what you can do with a kiddie keyboard and a second grade education. Complete garbage.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Your boi sucks a huge dick! Tell him to just face reality and join the rest of his brothers at KFC or the upscale place Popeyes.

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Tell your "boi" to quit while he's ahead. Money can buy you great editing and video skills as this vid presents, but they can't buy you rap skills.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
I'm a fan of all music, I have everything on my radio. Chuck Berry, Sinatra, Garth Brooks, Metallica, NWA and 10 Years.

That guys sucks hard. Good god make it stop.

Last edited:

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I'm still confused on what a "boi" is, I'm guessing ghetto slang for friend? Speak english.

-Eric

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
It's strange how he's still a fat ass being that he's always moving "over here and over there". :kaboom: Better get your ass over to a real job and help take care of em' kidz.

Users who are viewing this thread