***My buddies early X-mas present***

Stinger2007

Established Member
20131123_152908_zps8944b9ea.jpg

One of these has to work....

he's had it for just a few days.

I'd like to share with him any info regarding how to find out what production number his new L is, and also how to figure the code on his door. Shouldn't that info be in or behind glove-box area?

Lastly, the truck was purchased Near OKC, outa War-Acres, might anyone on the board know anything about it?

Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Looks nice. For the build it should be 1800-ford-svt. They will need your vin and it's been too long but it was either $30 or $40 to buy the cert.

Last edited:

TruBlue

Established Member
When you call the SVT number with vin number they will tell you the build number for free, but if you want to order the SVT Certificate it's now $50.

Looks like a nice clean truck and great christmas present.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
The code to the keypad will be under the dash on an off-white colored box near the steering column.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
For the door code, lay on the drivers floor looking up behind the dash near the parking brake pedal there is a little computer box, it will have the 5 digit code on it. there is a way to add your own code but i dont recall how off hand.

Stinger2007

Established Member
For the door code, lay on the drivers floor looking up behind the dash near the parking brake pedal there is a little computer box, it will have the 5 digit code on it. there is a way to add your own code but i dont recall how off hand.

He!! Yeah. Thats what im saying. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread