My car was stolen early this AM in Miami

coco

Established Member
The car is a total loss...totally stripped except for the IRS. The pictures are loaded in the following forum thanks to Joseph Russo: Taste of Home/Florida, same thread. Thanks guys for your support and take care of your cars, they are great machines. I will get paid by the insurance and will get back in another SVT, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

nate

Established Member
I just saw the picks and it literally made my stomach turn. I guess I got very lucky when my car was stolen; all they got was the stock radio, radiator, and battery before the cops found it. But my car was very close to being like yours; crossmember, driveshaft, and motor mounts unbolted with an engine hoist attached. Plus the interior was in complete pieces but everything was there. I've put 14,000 miles on the car since then and it hasn't skipped a beat.

primo

Established Member
:eek: Holy crap, they did all of that within a day. They must have known how to wrench on a mustang.

coco

Established Member
It was done in less than 48 hours, the car was stolen between 5-6 AM and found on 8/22 on the parking lot of Sears Warehouse in Medley (Close to Hialeah). The car I mean the body and the IRS had to be dumped Sunday evening and not during daytime.
Whoever did it is/are professionals.

coco

Established Member
It was done in less than 48 hours, the car was stolen between 5-6 AM and found on 8/22 on the parking lot of Sears Warehouse in Medley (Close to Hialeah). The car, I mean the body and the IRS had to be dumped Sunday evening and not during daytime Monday. Whoever did it is/are professionals.

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
I guess you don't have to check the fluids - DAMN!

These guys are good - real good - and I bet the parts do not show up an EBAY or anywhere else for that matter.

They will buy a salvage titled vert, swap your stuff into it, and end up with a nice car. Run it through a state that will issue a clean title with little effort and they just made 20 grand.

Best of luck and it is probably best this way.

- Paul

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Holy f*ckin shit!

Just...wow.

That shit is just dumbfounding...

Now wait and buy a Shelby :thumbsup:

Last edited:

coco

Established Member
That's what I will do, wait for the Shelby. I was looking to a 10th anniverssary in Seattle with 4000 miles but then it will be 3 years old next year and I can get the Shelby brand new.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Man! I cant believe that! I sure hope the insurance check is somewhere near what that car was worth.
I wouldnt wait on the Shelby if I were you.They are gonna be overpriced and hard to get. Find another nice 03'-04' while they are still available.
Sorry about this man, Im sick for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread