My car was stolen last night

coco

Established Member
Actually they were smart, they left the IRS and will probably use it with an RSA (no wheel hops, etc..) just like the new shelby, same reason Ford discontinued the IRS.

And for Bmoseley Inc.: I have spoken with several federal and state agents, when your car is going to be stolen it is not safe even in a Bank's Vault...they will steal it period wherever it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
coco2003 said:
Actually they were smart, they left the IRS and will probably use it with an RSA (no wheel hops, etc..) just like the new shelby, same reason Ford discontinued the IRS.

And for Bmoseley Inc.: I have spoken with several federal and state agents, when your car is going to be stolen it is not safe even in a Bank's Vault...they will steal it period wherever it is.

Ohh I know, it can be stolen even in a garage, BUT it's MUCH less likely...they don't wanna hassle with having to break into a garage, and possibly wake someone up, or anything like that. They're gonna go for the car on the street 99% of the time.

My garage and my Bedroom actually share one wall, I can walk out onto my deck ,and turn right, right into the back door of my garage. They would have to push that ****er for so long before the start-up, a tow-truck or anything would wake me up, as well as my roomate..

It's not fool-proof, but I feel pretty secure.

coco

Established Member
Where I live we have security and constant police watch but it didn't worked. I have at work my own private garage, that's where the Shelby will slepp unless we gate everything and hire new security, nevertheless you are right.

coco

Established Member
Engine has no ID numbers

I spoke with Mark today from Ford SVT to let him know that my car was killed. He told me that the car's engine and trannsmission do not have ID numbers and there is no way that they can be traced. In other words, an stolen SVT engine or transmission will be legal anywhere and in any car with no hope at all to recover. I hope that the Shelby isn't like this. :mj:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Wow tha sucks man.. i think some parts will be sold on Ebay.. but like the big stuff won't be not unless there dumb enough.. its sad to say they will probley sell it to some one on the streets for like 3k 4k for the engine and like abou 1k for tranny and it will probley end up on some kids car who dreamed of a engine like that and got it for half the price.. it always ends up like that! sucks :(

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
That's why anytime I am looking at a major component (engine, tranny, etc) on eBay, etc. I ALWAYS require the vehicle serial # it came from before I go any further. Then I have that # checked. If anything smells, I back away. It's not foolproof, but it will stop a lot of 'em.

NH10th

Established Member
I had a similar experience. My rims and exhaust were stolen while my car was at the car dealership for maintenance Car has never been the same.

Ironhand

Banned
I first saw the post before the pictures, then I went to look for it to show a friend. I saw the pictures and they are worth more then 1,000 words and emotions.

I wish you the best of luck on replacing the car.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Im sorry to hear of your loss, I think its time to put all these punk ass losers who deserve death in their place. I THINK ITS TIME FOR "MARSHAL LAW". Think about it, the world is outta control. New Orleans sine the hurricane you got people killin eachother, its total pandomoneium (sp?). I think it needs to go marshal for a while, you come near me or my family (which does include property) and your not welcome, BOOM .45 to your face Bitch! i think the world would be a better place without a few dick faces like the dude who stole your car and all the other scum criminals. That ladies and Gentlemen..............is my .02

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
BlkSVTCobra said:
Im sorry to hear of your loss, I think its time to put all these punk ass losers who deserve death in their place. I THINK ITS TIME FOR "MARSHAL LAW". Think about it, the world is outta control. New Orleans sine the hurricane you got people killin eachother, its total pandomoneium (sp?). I think it needs to go marshal for a while, you come near me or my family (which does include property) and your not welcome, BOOM .45 to your face Bitch! i think the world would be a better place without a few dick faces like the dude who stole your car and all the other scum criminals. That ladies and Gentlemen..............is my .02

Don't take this the wrong way, but... You're not very old are you? I don't mean that rude, it's just that you need to relax and enjoy the greater things in life, especially at 20.

I'm in need of a wrecked and mostly complete '03-04 cobra, I actually got an email from some guy which said something like, I can get you a cobra that's not been wrecked or anything for around $12,000. The only problem is it doesn't have a title. He said it's a "don't ask, don't tell" situation, but if you don't care let's get it done.

I was pretty surprised. While tempting, it's not nearly worth the risk, and I would much rather work to catching these guys than supporting them.

I emailed him back saying I was interested (hoping to get the FBI involved), but I got a reply back saying he didn't know what I was talking about and not to email him ever again (guess he got scared).

Now knowing about this 10th convert, I'll watch for anyone offering the parts that were taken.

Good luck.

Last edited:

coco

Established Member
Well, this is finally over, financially. The insurance is paying me $31,800.00 plus I will be refunded $1,800.00 for the extended warranty and will receive an additional $5,000.00 from Easy Care, an alarm warranty I bought when I purchased my car, it cost me $349.00. On the other hand, I don't have a Cobra yet and I miss my car.

Pending is the criminal investigation of a grand theft.

I appreciate all of your comments and support, thanks.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
SnakeinMD said:
Here are the pics!!! WOW!!!! Is all I have to say. I had a car stolen from out of my driveway 2 years ago and now I am glad it was never recovered after seeing these... Well, at least you won't have to worry about negative equity when you get your 2007 Shelby! Sorry about this my friend!!!

Joe

Wowwwww.gif

Windshield_is_broken_too.gif

Where_is_the_dash.gif

Whaattttttttt_______.gif

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-1.gif

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif

Emergency_brake_still_works.gif

Can_t_believe_it.gif

A_schock_absorber_left.gif

Bad_Omen.gif

all i see are red x's... :shrug:

That sucks even though I can't see the pics. I dont' even know if I want to! I would cry if that happened to me :??:

Last edited:

Traction

Established Member
This is crazy. My friend's 03 yellow Cobra was stolen from his front house also like a week and a half ago. It was actually towed away from his driveway in West Miami, near Doral. You can see the tire mark from it being towed.

Users who are viewing this thread