My car was stolen last night

coco

Established Member
Just got home and had a message from the Miami Metro Dade Police, Department of recovered vehicles. I called them back and their offices close at 4:30 PM. Now is the suspense, apparently they recovered the car in less than 72 hours, now what did they recovered? Have to wait until tomorrow to find out and I am taking the camera with me.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Man I hope your car is complete and the idiots just went for a fun ride keep us posted I hate for someone to mess up my vert after working so many years to get get my toy and have some low life who proly dont work stealing it.
Of course a 5.56 will detter any low life!!!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
coco2003 said:
Just got home and had a message from the Miami Metro Dade Police, Department of recovered vehicles. I called them back and their offices close at 4:30 PM. Now is the suspense, apparently they recovered the car in less than 72 hours, now what did they recovered? Have to wait until tomorrow to find out and I am taking the camera with me.
Hopefully they just took the rims. :cuss:

coco

Established Member
The car is a total loss...professional job. I got the pictures but can't load them here, if anyone wants me to email them so that you can view them in the forum, please email me at: [email protected]

SnakeinMD

New Cobra hopefully soon!
Established Member
Here are the pics!!! WOW!!!! Is all I have to say. I had a car stolen from out of my driveway 2 years ago and now I am glad it was never recovered after seeing these... Well, at least you won't have to worry about negative equity when you get your 2007 Shelby! Sorry about this my friend!!!

Joe

Wowwwww.gif

Windshield_is_broken_too.gif

Where_is_the_dash.gif

Whaattttttttt_______.gif

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-1.gif

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif

Emergency_brake_still_works.gif

Can_t_believe_it.gif

A_schock_absorber_left.gif

Bad_Omen.gif

NXSVTCOBRA

holy shit, my mouth dropped when i saw that, whoever did that, those guys are good, very good, that was fast, they must've worked on it non-stop, anyways man, hopefully your insurance gives you a nice check to compensate your loss

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That just wants to make me puke. :idea: I guess they will be using a solid rear since they didn't take the IRS.:shrug: That is the only thing left.

coco

Established Member
That is a professional job done in less than 50 hours, probably much less. The car was stolen between 5 and 6 AM 8/20 and found 8/22 at the parking lot of Sears warehouse in Medley (where all the junkers are). The body of the car had to be dropped during the evening of Sunday, at least. And they know well about these cars since they left the IRS. The IRS has always been an issue in most forums. Just to wait for the check and get back rolling...SVT or Shelby?

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Damn man. Really sorry to see that happen to someone. Hopefully things work out for you and maybe even better. Get a Lightning. lol. Well its good to see that youre still in good spirits.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
CONO CARAJO MALDITA SEA LA MAD E DE QUIEN LOS PARIO
I will die if that was my vert
My only wish to the low life is that I hope they get a cancer up their culo that will eat the bed the sleep on tonight
sorry to see that man
got any pics of before the tragedy I bet it was a sweet looking car I love that color too

Users who are viewing this thread