My Car Weekend (04 Mystic, 03 Sonic Blue, 03 DSB, 04 Z06, 97 Supra, Bikinis)

nuxx

Established Member
Well had a pretty good car weekend on Friday and Saturday.
Pictures Here ::
http://www.lilviv.com/nuxx/images/MarchCarWeekend/

Friday my friend Jeff (03 Sonic Blue Cobra, 2.80, etc...) and I cut out of work early to go to the drag strip and got a few pics. Jeff's best run was 12.7 @ 116, mine was 12.4 @ 115, we both got new tunes that night and the cars run a lot harder now :)

Teaser Thumbs Below ::
Friday_Drag_Strip_00.jpg
Friday_Drag_Strip_09.jpg

Saturday morning Dave (03 DSG Cobra, 2.90, etc...) and I went to a photo shoot where my car was shot with a few models. These are not the pictures from the shoot, just some a guy next to me took.

Saturday_Model_Shoot_01.jpg
Saturday_Model_Shoot_07.jpg

Saturday afternoon Dave and I met up with Ed (04 Z06, stock) and Cody (Single 97 Supra) and went for a bit of a cruise. We got a few good runs in as well. We took some pictures at the gas station and the 360 Bridge (way over used, but the sun was running out)

Saturday_Bridge_31.jpg
Saturday_Gas_01.jpg

Picturs at ::
http://www.lilviv.com/nuxx/images/MarchCarWeekend/

-Peter

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by Flatliner
Looks good nice model too! What wax on the Mystic?

I'm not sure of the brand. A friend of mine has a dealership that sells exotics down here, and he has a fulltime guy that just washes his cars. I got the wax, paint treater, etc... from him. But I think I'm going to Zaino since this is a "light" wax and can't stand up to daily driving. Also I can't seem to get some swirls out :mj:
-Peter

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Hmm... are they deep swirls from a rag or light ones? You can always try a sealer type glaze and then carnuba.

Man those angles looked sweet though, now I just need to fine my model and photgrapher...! If I am ever in AUS I will shoot you a message.

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by Flatliner
Hmm... are they deep swirls from a rag or light ones? You can always try a sealer type glaze and then carnuba.

Man those angles looked sweet though, now I just need to fine my model and photgrapher...! If I am ever in AUS I will shoot you a message.

One is decent, the rest are light. :)

Yeah that was a fun couple of days. Dynoed my car today as well...

450/471 @ 11.5 : 1 till 5.5k then 13.3 : 1 ACK!!! I got two new tunes that address that issue now though :)
-Peter

Users who are viewing this thread