my closet is more badass than yours

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I hope you have some adequate ventilation/cooling in there. Otherwise, your components aren't long for this world, if you do a lot of viewing in there.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I hope you have some adequate ventilation/cooling in there. Otherwise, your components aren't long for this world, if you do a lot of viewing in there.

i dont do that much viewing in the bedroom, just when im going to bed mostly, but yes I do have good ventilation. im cold blooded so if its above 70 out i have the a/c on, i like it snowing in the house lol

Blackness03

Established Member
Doesn't look good in the closet. Too much clutter and shit going on around it. I would buy a stand and put it on the outside, but that's just me.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
yeah my room is just a lot more spacious now that I use my closet for entertainment center. i used to have my 44 inch in the corner of the room but when i had the carpets redone I decided not to put the closet doors back on and utilize the closet space instead.

image.png

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
i have a room mate and he has his 55 inch in the living room, i would have been content with keeping my 44 inch in my room but my vision isnt that great so I found myself squinting at the tv half the time.

So, you buy a thousand dollar television versus buying glasses or contacts. Yep, makes sense.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What? My plasma has the best picture of all my TV's. And I have an LCD and LED also. You must be talking about early generation plasmas. The new ones rock.

^^^ This! My first Samsung 46" plasma is a tad grainy. I gave it to my brother-in-law. My 6 month old Samsung 51" 8500 plasma is simply awesome. Picture is very sharp. Ultra deep blacks and awesome color. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread