My Cobra got stolen!

Xerxes

Established Member
Man at this rate Ill be able to get a 03 in no time with my measely 13 k lol.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
what do they cost normally at a dealership? thats what i wanted be ended up getting a used lightning

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
damn, im shocked it was in the 20s period... for that much i would have bought it if it wasnt black, i dont want another black car that only looks perfect rolling off the dealership lot and damn thing isn never clean the rest of its life:) awesome lookin car though, im hoping i can find a 01 ws6 for that price, and its not a convertible, thats even better if it was.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
holy crap that the lowest I've ever seen an 03 sale for. A vert too.
And I thought I got a good deal on my 03 for $24k.

NJFbody

Established Member
Crap that is cheap. Gues you could get a coupe in the teens. Anyway, I remember reading a post about one of the SVT members going to a dealer auction and bidding on a 03/04 Cobra convertible that eventually went for 21ish...

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
is it just me or do those petals seem farther away than normal? The spacing between them is pretty large?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Anyone else notice that with only 6k miles that it has a different set of tires on it? It is probably a stolen recovery of something. It actually looks like it is in a body shop.

Msyticgold

Originally posted by 03 svtvenom
Look at the pictures closely! It looks filthy and scratched! It looks like its had a rough 6k miles.

It does look like it needs a wash but the scratches you talk about ain't nothing that a little Zaino can't work out.
As far as the new tires go, I remember having to get new tires at around 6k mi on my ride and it was because my dumba$$ went up a curb and blew the old tires out, so the only thing I can speculate is that this car was invovled in some kind of burnout gone wrong or took a corner too fast maybe? :shrug:
Other than that, looks clean.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
minor blemishes aside 21k for an 04 vert with 6k miles is a great deal especially when you could turn around and sell it for a few g's more

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Xerxes
Man at this rate Ill be able to get a 03 in no time with my measely 13 k lol.

I think someone in the market is selling his for 17 or 27k. But yea there coming down a lil, if I on'y had 10k to throw down on a loan I'd be set.

UCBeau

I didn't read the ad, just saw the car and price. If its legit it looks like a killer deal. I'd buy an 03/04 for that much, even if it was a vert.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
I didn't read the ad, just saw the car and price. If its legit it looks like a killer deal. I'd buy an 03/04 for that much, even if it was a vert.
same here, I don't get it, must be a catch. Haven't seen anything but a salvage title 03/04 go for that cheap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For that price (if the only issue is paint) you couldn't repaint the car and still have a sweet deal. Is that a Steeda CAI I see? Don't the exhaust tips look kind of grundgy?

Users who are viewing this thread