My Cobra Is Gone.............

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
Well as the thread states I have traded the Cobra in due to all of the problems that I seem to have with the car and the monthly payment are just not worth it to me any more. The car is great and it was not an easy decision to make, let me tell you. I got a deal that I could not refuse and they gave me 20K for the car and gave me a 28k dollar truck for 22k. My payment are WAY less and my insurance will go way down. Not to mention no more prem. gas for me, the cheap stuff. I almost shed a tear when I dropped it off and the salesmen fought over who would park it first in the used car lot. Huh, I am depressed, but getting over it because I really like my new 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab SLT. It is still grey just like my ex-baby.

I just wanted to thank you all for making this a great place to come and read about everthing and this is truely one hell of a website forum. Maybe one day I will be back here in the future; wait a minute I know I will. Thanks again Guys and Gals.

P.S. I have some things that I will be selling off in "The Market" so check it out.

Good bye all,

2K1_SVT

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
Originally posted by LLoverCrazyJay
You could have AT LEAST, got a FORD.

Tis true but the dodge was cheaper, comes with a better warranty, and has four full doors plus its loaded. So I am not biased. I love Ford and will again have a Cobra one day, atleast I did not get a Bowtie.

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by 2K1_SVT
Tis true but the dodge was cheaper, comes with a better warranty, and has four full doors plus its loaded. So I am not biased. I love Ford and will again have a Cobra one day, atleast I did not get a Bowtie.
Yes this is true, DOdge comes second, GM comes, NEVER.:lol1:

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Did you get one with a hemi, did yas did yas? Cause damn those are sweet :p

I was wanting it but it would have been more than what I was paying for the car and I would not justify it. I would have just kept the cobra. But I got the 4.7 L 245hp and 300TQ. Good strong engine so far and just hit 100 miles.

Great truck just need some dark @$$ tint now.:thumbsup:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Tis true but the dodge was cheaper, comes with a better warranty, and has four full doors plus its loaded. So I am not biased.
Ford
2001_Ford_F-150_SuperCrew.jpg

Dodge
03ram3500_4x2_slt.jpg

Doors look smaller on the Dodge. Did you get some big tires to fill in the wheel wells? Anyway...come back soon!!

RedOKCIroc

Established Member
Aww man, sorry about your loss. If I had a Cobra, you'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

And someday I will, too!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Tommy,

See I read those photos completly different! First the Ford is parked on a nice grassy pasture, seemingly one with nature. The Dodge on the other hand is parked majesctically in front of a Oil Refinery, which lends me to believe all those internet rumurs saying that Dodge is directly owned by subsidiaries of OPEC and the major oil companies, Im telling you its a mass conspiracy against the working middle class of the heartland America. Damn Dodge and its propaganda, we should not put up with their senseless bashing of the American public by their non-sensical advertising. Who the hell buys a truck and parks it in front of a oil refinery anyways?:bored:

See told you it wa sa different view :D ;-)

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Tommy,

See I read those photos completly different! First the Ford is parked on a nice grassy pasture, seemingly one with nature. The Dodge on the other hand is parked majesctically in front of a Oil Refinery, which lends me to believe all those internet rumurs saying that Dodge is directly owned by subsidiaries of OPEC and the major oil companies, Im telling you its a mass conspiracy against the working middle class of the heartland America. Damn Dodge and its propaganda, we should not put up with their senseless bashing of the American public by their non-sensical advertising. Who the hell buys a truck and parks it in front of a oil refinery anyways?:bored:

See told you it wa sa different view :D ;-)

That DOdge is exactly like mine but dark grey. I love the way it looks and Im glad I did not get those 20 inch dubs. :xpl:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
I was wanting it but it would have been more than what I was paying for the car and I would not justify it. I would have just kept the cobra. But I got the 4.7 L 245hp and 300TQ. Good strong engine so far and just hit 100 miles.

Great truck just need some dark @$$ tint now.:thumbsup:
:lol:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
...at least I did not get a Bowtie.

Originally posted by LLoverCrazyJay
Yes this is true, DOdge comes second, GM comes, NEVER.:lol1:

Good grief, we're not THAT bad...lol :-D j/k Seriously, congrats on the new truck, 2K1. Sounds like you got a great deal. :beer:

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Sorry to see your baby go, but i think you will like your truck. I have had one since new in 98 and still love it. Throw a few mods on it and they can look sharp, even my old bucket can turn a few heads yet.

Users who are viewing this thread