my coupe is finally out of the body shop!!!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Big thanks to Pete Gomez for the paint and Willie Lujan for everything and I mean everything done on this car.

DSC02388.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02382.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

[email protected] on drag radials with a stock bottom end.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Car came out great. I remember seeing all the pics with the clearcoat coming off. Still looked mean then....looks great now. BTW...not to be nitpicky, but there is some overspray on the fuel tank cover on both sides.

looks great man! my only reccomendation would be to paint the pinch welds flat black it would make it look a little cleaner from the side! engine looks awesome too!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Car came out great. I remember seeing all the pics with the clearcoat coming off. Still looked mean then....looks great now. BTW...not to be nitpicky, but there is some overspray on the fuel tank cover on both sides.

thanks bro! I know about the overspray on the tank cover, i'm going to take care of that next weekend. good eye:-D

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
looks great man! my only reccomendation would be to paint the pinch welds flat black it would make it look a little cleaner from the side! engine looks awesome too!

thank!! what are the pinch welds? im assuming that is that lip on the bottom? I never thought of them in black. :shrug:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Just out of curiosity............why do all that work and leave the bottom end stock? Are you running in a certain class that mandate those restrictions? How long do you expect the bottom end to last trapping 135mph?

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Just out of curiosity............why do all that work and leave the bottom end stock? Are you running in a certain class that mandate those restrictions? How long do you expect the bottom end to last trapping 135mph?

its just what I had at the time. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel or anything. I do have in mind a build with a mexican block but im still having fun with this setup.

Users who are viewing this thread