My crappy Rat Bike Project

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
love me a metric bobber, nice work so far.

keep us posted.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
I'm going to attempt to use the original motor, but it's in bad shape. I'm keeping my eye open for something similar or find some cheap replacement parts for it. The goal with this project is to keep it as cheap as possible. So far I've only spent about $200 bucks. I sold a bunch of parts off the bike on eBay which paid for the bike itself :thumbsup:

that is pretty sweet that you are trying to re use the original motor, but man, i couldn't resist finding an old 125 or 250 2 stroke for it. They can be had extremely cheap and will definitely put a smile on your face!

I will have to try and find some pics of a chopper my buddy built from scratch and stuck a Briggs Animal motor in it with a slick in the back! It was pretty sweet, but definitely a lot more expensive and time consuming than what you have done, but not sure if it's really as cool as yours!

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
Pretty cool man. I have a 69 Triumph T100 bobber project

I will have to try and find some pics of a chopper my buddy built from scratch and stuck a Briggs Animal motor in it with a slick in the back! It was pretty sweet, but definitely a lot more expensive and time consuming than what you have done, but not sure if it's really as cool as yours!

Post up some pics! I'd love to see them. A customer of mine came in today and told me I could have his 78 Honda Goldwing, if I wanted it. Runs fine just needs a little personal touch :-D Stay tuned for a Goldwing bobber project soon. Just don't let my wife know :D

Users who are viewing this thread