My Current Mods Kenne Bell

Chuy

Established Member
I wanted to share some pics of my current mods. I 've always wanted to powder coat the valve covers and my Kenne Bell started to eat oil. I decide to get the KB rebuilt and take off the valve covers for powder coating.

Here is my engine compartment as of today.

ae8c60eb.jpg

ecbc434e.jpg

I just picked up the Kenne Bell from Kenne Bell. BTW, I got the front gear cover powder coated wrinkle black.

KenneBell-3.jpg

KenneBell-2.jpg

KenneBell-4.jpg

KenneBell-5.jpg

KenneBell-6.jpg

KenneBell.jpg

I also picked up a set of True Forged Wheels. 3 piece Chrome Speed 5s. I need to get tires.

b1ea5b68.jpg

ad2bfe69.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Looks great CHUY...gotta be great livin' right next to KB...makes me want to move to Cali...

Chuy

Established Member
Guys thanks for the comments. The Kenne Bell I've have for about 1 year. The wheels I just picked up last week.

snakezilla

Established Member
Jesus in a few months me and the wife will be going to Pomona to see here relatives and when we do I hope to see your car. hopefully you will have time to show her off and give me a ride in a KB cobra:beer:

Chuy

Established Member
man thats awesome! i Envy u lol jk bro. Nice, might pick one up in a month or so.
You'll love it. :beer:

Jesus in a few months me and the wife will be going to Pomona to see here relatives and when we do I hope to see your car. hopefully you will have time to show her off and give me a ride in a KB cobra:beer:
I sent you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread