My DD - 2011 Kia Optima

CBrowning84

Established Member
19's, lowered, tint, stereo, blah blah blah.

I need some better pictures, but here's what I have.

2012-06-06_20-01-23_103.jpg

2012-06-06_20-01-37_464.jpg

2012-06-19_17-26-02_80.jpg

Never thought I would have bought a KIA but I gotta say, 50k miles and no problems, good MPG (I drive about 750mi/week) and decent power for a 4-banger (lol). And I must say, it looks dang good for a Kia. I've had several people tell me it looks like a Mercedes or something :lol1:

03kevo

Established Member
The outside looks real good. How about the inside, unless you are sitting on stools and using a picnic table as dashboard....

J/K...lol

CBrowning84

Established Member
The outside looks real good. How about the inside, unless you are sitting on stools and using a picnic table as dashboard....

J/K...lol

It comes standard with ultra re-inforced carbon fiber stools and a double-laminated pine picnic table!

lol j/k

Here's what the inside looks like (mine doesn't have a screen though...FTL!)

2011-kia-optima-interior-1024x640.jpg

i love these things super nice!

Great looking cars.

Thanks guys! :beer:

Here's also a pic of the engine bay... VERY clean and well laid out, there's plenty of room all around the engine.

2011-Kia-Optima-36.JPG

To be honest I was very impressed with everything.

I think I had been driving around the Optima for about a month and I was still in disbelief that I actually owned a Kia lol. Didn't see that coming. :lol1:

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
nice car for damn sure. they have come along way from the old stuff that i used to work on.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
yeah I went and looked at one a while back. Sat in it. Real nice interior.

Apparently the head, or a, designer from Audi left to work for KIA a few years back. He was in charge of the design for the Optima.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
The car looks awesome, I heard the person who designed that model was a designer for Audi so thats why it stands out.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow that thing looks really good with those wheels. I'm not a fan of the stock wheels that have the flat "face" and its really my only complaint with the exterior of the new Optima.

Go Down South

Established Member
Love these things. The turbos are decently quick. We had one at work just sell after being on the lot for over 2 months. I couldn't believe it was there as long as it was.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I thought about one of these before I leased my Regal GS. They are sharp cars but it seems like every swinging dick has one around here. Plus I wanted a manual.

blacksrt

Established Member
Nice ride, my wife likes her SX better than her GLK350. To me the Mercedes and Kia have about equal interiors. The Merc def had cheaper door handles though, everytime you go to close the door and squeeze the handle it crackles and squeask. Does this on both sides as wee, not sure wth Benz was thinking..... Note: Sup in 2012 they made the seats a lot more comfortable b/c of customer complaints on the 2011s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread