My E85 Build Thread and other events..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm not 100% sure.. I haven't really looked it up recently.. Work has been crazy and the car won't be done for about 2 weeks.. Just waiting on tuning..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks man.. Hopefully it'll be tuned on Friday and I can pick it up at somepoint next weekend..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It's not a daily.. It can be though.. I'll have a 91 and a E85 tune. I used to daily it and I wouldn't hesitate to daily it again if I had to.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
oh ok, anyway i love the race between you and that cobra you couldve beat him, if you didnt spin, on the take off

lol yea.. Well the 2nd race I got him, even though he spun.. It was a drivers race on who could peddle faster and get traction hahaha.. There will be a rematch once the car is tuned.. Same setup for him and me on E85.. We are both going to take better precautions for spinning.. He's on a big slick that needs to be aired down, and I'll be airing down my R888's

looks super clean man

Thanks buddy

Let me know when you are heading up there, I live/work 15 minutes away from the shop.

Will do man :beer:

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I just converted to corn also, dyno'd 669/590 with a KB through an auto @ 16psi. You will love the added power and the hint of corn when driving. When my friends follow me they say the smell is awesome! lol

Great build tho!! It's always fun comparing setups that make the same amount of power. I believe you are the closet to me. Give's me some sense of hope of what cars and times I could pull, although I'm shooting for a 9.9 before the season ends.

Keep us updated!

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I just converted to corn also, dyno'd 669/590 with a KB through an auto @ 16psi. You will love the added power and the hint of corn when driving. When my friends follow me they say the smell is awesome! lol

Great build tho!! It's always fun comparing setups that make the same amount of power. I believe you are the closet to me. Give's me some sense of hope of what cars and times I could pull, although I'm shooting for a 9.9 before the season ends.

Keep us updated!

That's a lot of power through the auto. I doubt I'll make that lol. You have a lot higher compression than me too. If I can make 670 I'd be stoked lol..

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Badass man! Your car is so sic and inspires me to build my 96 even though I recently bought an 04 and been fixing everything on it lol!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea.... lol.. It's going to be a while until this is completed.. Some issues came up with the car so it's on the back burner..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It'll be back up soonish.. and waaaaayyy faster than it would have been after the E85.. That's all I'm gunna say for now :)

Users who are viewing this thread