My first attempt at HDR photos. Comp orange cobra content

meats50

Established Member
I posted this on my local forum also and figured id throw it on here as well. Well I cleaned the cobra Saturday in preparation for the central Illinois svt cruise. And it ended up raining all day on and off here. So in between the showers I got the car out and decided to take some pictures. Ive been wanting to try HDR pictures for awhile. So here they are. Im by no means a pro. I bought my first dslr camera on black friday this past thanksgiving and have just been messing with it when I get time. Its a cannon rebel t3. I dont know much about photography other than I like it and what google has taught me lol. The program I used is Photmatix Pro 4. Anyway let me know what you think. :cheers:

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks great, almost like a sunburnt orange.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Not bad for a first try. Next time try taking your pics from the side of the car with light on it instead of the shadow, you'll get better colors.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great looking pics! Are these enhanced any? The orange doesn't pop in them but they look awesome still.

meats50

Established Member
Not bad for a first try. Next time try taking your pics from the side of the car with light on it instead of the shadow, you'll get better colors.

The first thing I said to my girfriend when we got out of the car was, "the sun is in the wrong spot" lol. I just took these cuz I wanted to try out the program. Ill shoot on the light side next time. Thanks for the advice tho. I need all I can get thats for sure!

And thanks everyone for the compliments!

meats50

Established Member
Great looking pics! Are these enhanced any? The orange doesn't pop in them but they look awesome still.

I messed around with the settings in some of the pictures before I processed them. I dont really know what im doing so its easy to get carried away. lol.

pure awesomesauce, I may PM you for hi res photos later

anytime just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread