My first porsche kill...

Ninjaeric

Established Member
So it's not a very cool story but it was a new Cayman S. He took off easy in first and shifted to second and hit it. I was in second and hit it and I went from 2 cars behind to 1 car ahead when I shifted to third and had to slow down. Pretty much a 30-80 run but it wasn't coordinated very well. And I was really excited at first but after I looked up the cayman s they only have 320 hp but weigh 2800-2900 lbs. I only have a jlt cai, hi flow cats, super 44 cat back and predator tune and nitto nt05's but it was fun and I won. Just wanted to share.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I love beating porches, maybe its becuase I dont like them at all!

I respect their quality and what they are capable of, but I just don't like them.

good kill!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Nice kill. There is a Porshe here but when i got beside him, he just slowed down, so i haven't had the chance to mess with one either.

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
A couple of months ago I was driving down the highway and came up next to a TT Porsche I looked at the car and noticed the active spoiler come on and we raced from around 50-140 and I pulled him hard three times. The next time I matched speed with him he just laughed and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up in return.

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
You gotta love beating high dollar Euro trash imports. I like Porsches' but I would get a lot of other cars before I would buy one for the collection.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Some "older gentlemen" and his lady friend pulled right up on my ass this weekend in a silver Boxster S convertible. I moved over to the right hand lane and let him pass. He blasted past like I was keeping him from something important only to get caught up by another vehicle in the left hand lane. He finally wormed his way around that vehicle and continued weaving through traffic like a gray haired ricer asshole. As luck would have it, I was in my Explorer Sport Trac and not the Terminator...isn't that how it always goes!

Anyways, good kill OP. Porsches are awesome vehicles, but their drivers usually have something in common with BMW M drivers...a touch of assholieness.:banana:

Deuuuce

Established Member
Nice kill. Assuming you're a GT, a brand new Cayman S would be a driver's race with your set-up, especially if it has a DCT 7spd.

Good kill. I'd never buy a Porsche. Mainly because they're built for people under 5'8"

Welcome to the 1980s.

You gotta love beating high dollar Euro trash imports. I like Porsches' but I would get a lot of other cars before I would buy one for the collection.

Not many better choices for track days though.

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Some "older gentlemen" and his lady friend pulled right up on my ass this weekend in a silver Boxster S convertible. I moved over to the right hand lane and let him pass. He blasted past like I was keeping him from something important only to get caught up by another vehicle in the left hand lane. He finally wormed his way around that vehicle and continued weaving through traffic like a gray haired ricer asshole. As luck would have it, I was in my Explorer Sport Trac and not the Terminator...isn't that how it always goes!

Anyways, good kill OP. Porsches are awesome vehicles, but their drivers usually have something in common with BMW M drivers...a touch of assholieness.:banana:

Boxters are The "Poor Man's" Porsche. Cheap cost used... and way too popular around here..plus look GHAY IMHO.

Carrera GT is another story though..looks, sounds and IS sweet.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Boxters are The "Poor Man's" Porsche. Cheap cost used... and way too popular around here..plus look GHAY IMHO.

Carrera GT is another story though..looks, sounds and IS sweet.

Totally agree. My wife said "at least he is driving that thing like a Porsche should be" and I said "yeah, but it's a *** Porsche so he looks like a tool." I had to explain to her the difference between cool expensive fast Porsches and cheap lame slow Porsches.

Catfood

Established Member
Damn tough crowd!!

Im game to run any Mustang, rice rocket or truck who thinks he's fast.

A 911 is not a true Porsche my front mid engine mounted 5.0L V8 is a TRUE Porsche. Not all of us are assholes...just the rich ones lol.

Nice kill OP Caymans are nice cars.

Users who are viewing this thread